3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denisko00762 15.03.20 02:06 pm

Favorite costumes (Dead Space 2)

The name speaks for itself. Write your favorite costumes and explain what you are so fond of them=)
I liked the classic costume(with the tires in the rear) which I found in the 8th Chapter. Such an unusual suit, a big one and it makes me feel safe=) also stylistically very interesting!
83 Comments
Sort by:
F
FalloutSnz 15.03.20

Well, the boy showed interest. And he's got insomnia from the fact that you played DS2 XDD
And I only last like all. They are there only 5-6 costumes.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 15.03.20

The last (battle seems).

p
popyuk 15.03.20

Suit engineer, General strange, in which the manual explained that the soldiers protecting the ship was defenseless Bered necromorph due to the fact that their costumes were not designed to protect against technical damage, and in the second part of this costume is suddenly the coolest. Nestykovochka

D
DARK BATERS 15.03.20

my shirt psycho like it = )

D
Denisko00762 15.03.20

DARK BATERS
HELL EAH!!!

R
Rainbow Crash 15.03.20

Suit engineer, General strange, in which the manual explained that the soldiers protecting the ship was defenseless Bered necromorph due to the fact that their costumes were not designed to protect against technical damage, and in the second part of this costume is suddenly the coolest. Nestykovochka
just have the hands of well... out of the place where it is necessary in General. While Isaac may in any suit to kick some ass)

S
Spez24 15.03.20

just have the hands of well... out of the place where it is necessary in General. While Isaac may in any suit to kick some ass)
ahahaha exactly! ))))

P
Pozitiv_MC 15.03.20

Fighting coast just looks so stupid. Reminds suit scuba diving. There is only the helmet is cool.
Classical Nitsche so, but I don't feel cool)))
Looks like most of the guard outfit. But even more - the costume from the first part, which was given after its passage.

p
popyuk 15.03.20

Positive, you're procaci ?

P
Prosto Keyn 15.03.20

montana 5553
Oh? And we thought it'd suit the engineer or any)
And so classic and fighting, just like you. Well, even from classics bioshok Veit)

K
Karasuba 15.03.20

Suit fonatika.

O
Overfault 15.03.20

HERE are my
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

A
Atredis 15.03.20

as in the suit of Isaac hacker himself in zero gravity feels? OO

T
TheMatryoshkaCat 15.03.20

People like the hacker suit, went to 9 head of the pen does not want to go, there is a trainer or a chyo-thread to make it appear? Not save!

O
Overfault 15.03.20

Lantros
Any way, this maintenance was moved from consoles to PC so that you will not find this suit.

T

and maybe out of fashion so they are visible in the store?

K
Kiber25 15.03.20

LEvel4
Not with consoles,but hacked using a Hex editor....

T

:(

P
Pozitiv_MC 15.03.20

popyuk, I mean the last costume that find that gives 20% armor. Looks stupid - in such suits, swim swimmers at competitions.

A
Antimad 15.03.20

Atredis
even better he will feel in the open space