3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
ps203 15.03.20 02:06 pm

The game started first! (Far Cry 5)

Friends, what could be the problem, lost two days, all was well. Today include, click continue and the game starts over and all my progress lost it. Nobody faced the similar? There any way to roll back to the previous AutoSave?
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nibler99 15.03.20

ps203
well, the idea of the game was to save to the cloud to record

p
ps203 15.03.20

nibler99
in theory Yes, never had this problem. Today include and shocked again to start all over. But if you've already passed two days and a month again, first to play.

J
JoKeRD07 15.03.20

Crash save in the cloud uplay?

p
ps203 15.03.20

JoKeRD07
don't know wrote to tech support, waiting for an answer.

I
IIIDRUIDIII 15.03.20

Brutal Bro, sorry, tough. Let me know at the end of all this nobody.

P
PIRAT69 15.03.20

ps203
Now activate Hachiko.

S
Sprintin 15.03.20

that's what fashion has gone to do one slot for AutoSave.
you can't just make a quick save and multiple save slots, plus AutoSave, add two accounts in the game.
I then flew, after the last quest, the game just started, thought can continue to play, but dick.
AutoSave became just when you're in the bunker and after 2 seconds the credits.

p
ps203 15.03.20

IIIDRUIDIII
of course unsubscribe, it is interesting that answer

R
Revan Reborn 15.03.20

Tin. That's bad luck. And he afraid of what might happen the problem with saving, that's really fucked up system Bahrami done. MB can uple to make backup saves?

S
Sergey Chuchkov 15.03.20

Revan Reborn
You can manually: c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\
There will be a folder in your accounts saves, but not letters, and numbers named, so the game can create date saves to compute. Well, or the entire folder zabekapit.

s
s-Freddy-s 15.03.20

Here is a twist! Damn, and I noticed sometimes jumped out the inscription lost connection with server or something like, until like the rules.