3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abdul Ramazanov 15.03.20 02:07 pm

The rapid movement in the new survival mode (Fallout 4)

People,who ever tried to install a mod for fast travel to install in the new survival mode ? if Yes then how help I installed the mod on this so-called fast transition, not works,who can that advises as it better and right.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abdul Ramazanov 15.03.20

ashleyalicia
what I found not throw off the link

A
Abdul Ramazanov 15.03.20

ashleyalicia
Good thank you)

T
Trestan 15.03.20

Fuck play survival and put mod make this varovanie just a game on medium settings, so what's the point?

s
saa0891 15.03.20

Abdul Ramazanov

http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_zahvatyvayushchij_fast_trevel_immersive_fast_travel-123733/
This mod certainly works,but there is more than just moving,more complex and more interesting,only suggest to download the latest version.

Trestan wrote:
so what's the point?
The point is simple,people simply do not have time to waste on walking between locations you've already explored,but all the other features which adds an updated survival mode,quite good and interesting.

B
BlackTigerTK 15.03.20

Abdul Ramazanov
On the Nexus there is a new mod - don't need to use the console. Write that kinda works.

B
BlackTigerTK 15.03.20

ashleyalicia
Threw a link in PM.

G
GlyukoEzhik 15.03.20

saa0891 wrote:
The point is simple,people simply do not have time to waste on walking between locations you've already explored,but all the other features which adds an updated survival mode,quite good and interesting.
All features of fit and interesting completely lose their meaning with fast movements. If you don't understand that, then you're wasting your time, which you have NO, playing on this mode.

s
saa0891 15.03.20

Gluk7469 wrote:
it is a fully lose their meaning with fast movements
Or anything just not lost,just saving time on useless walking between those locations that have been investigated.

Gluk7469 wrote:
you are wasting your time
And I will decide without you how and what I spend.

G
GlyukoEzhik 15.03.20

saa0891 wrote:
Or anything just not lost,just saving time on useless walking between those locations that have been investigated.
Are you sure researched these locations? Oh yeah you do them to fast travel you fly once you examine them. If you're slammed doesn't mean that there's nothing interesting. Happen times from the 10th to find unexplored places. And in the passed locations the enemies respawn sometimes count! And the most important in the new regime is to find on the road bed to be maintained and not lohanutsya.!
Survival played? Something the game becomes something completely different and play it is very DIFFERENT! There is no longer possible to cheat and save your pink ass - you have to do to SURVIVE! This is what people like in the new regime. And if you turn on fast travel - the game turns into slag, which love to play casuality like you. Because such aching of nupaw games normal left - because-they okazualili and simplified in the extreme. And then all wonder - how is such a series as the foul turned into a piece of shit and games are not the same... And the New regime really changed the game for the better.

s
saa0891 15.03.20

Gluk7469 wrote:
Are you sure researched these locations? Oh yeah you do them to fast travel you fly once you examine them.
If I'm in the game played for more than 500 hours,do you think I researched locations or not,two times already passed in survival mode,games, gazebos priori assume the study locations,it is part of the overall game,but there's no need to walk on them here and there for the tenth time.

Gluk7469 wrote:
And if you turn on fast travel - the game turns into slag, which love to play casuality like you. Because such aching of nupaw games normal left - because-they okazualili and simplified in the extreme. And then all wonder - how is such a series as the foul turned into a piece of shit and games are not the same...
Don't give a shit,no relation to the okazualivanie,fasttravel has not,at all,it is as I have wrote above,just a waste of time if you have a car and you like to walk on my own two feet for God's sake,spare me your whining about Byrd,you who does not hurt just do not use fasttravel before.
Okazualivanie is that cut ability,removed the wear of weapons and armor,that's really okazualivanie,I love hardcore games in normal form.

G
GlyukoEzhik 15.03.20

saa0891 wrote:
Don't give a shit,no relation to the okazualivanie,fasttravel has not,does
saa0891 wrote:
I love hardcore games
It seems to me you are garbage.
saa0891 wrote:
you no one was hurt just not to use fasttravel before.
You too, no one bothers to install goneski mod fasttravel and enjoy the hardcore in the game.

s
saa0891 15.03.20

Gluk7469 wrote:
I think
I think you will understand without me that in such cases do.

Gluk7469 wrote:
install goneski mod fasttravel and enjoy the hardcore in the game.
You have so stick that's been sitting,just sad that you don't understand what is hardcore,but it's your problem.

P
Pepin3d 15.03.20

how much of a masochist, horror
and everyone has their own cockroaches in my head )))

m
marquees.org 15.03.20

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17324/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D17324&pUp=1

P
Polololon 15.03.20

Wow. Students teach each other how to enjoy the game.

G
GG4 15.03.20

Play on survival with cheats on immortality and fast moving. I see no reason to waste time running errands and Voskresenka. If you kill in any case have to be loaded and to go. With immortality just to save time.

S
Scaevus 15.03.20

I like like the interesting buns survival, need to eat, sleep, drink, can become infected, Nuka-Cola is an energy drink, which is to sleep do not want that on the mattress I can sleep normal normal sleep only in bed for 8 hours in the room, it's great, it's fun, it's an interesting complexity and interesting hardcore, BUT I don't like the fact that you cut down with 1-2 bullets and you have a clip in the forehead to release this is not hardcore, this is imbalance, I don't like have to constantly spank kilometers and given the fact that you in any secondno can cut down the Fig and Fig understand where to get one, the miles, these will need to cut over, I'm a working man, I after work but to play sleep and eat, the game remains 3 hours a day and those three hours I'm going to do just that walking from the bed to the point of dying and any job will do, so thank you to the people who have made mods to equal damage, on quick save and quick journey thanks to them I can play the interesting survival mode, not spending dozens of hours just wasted.

S
Scaevus 15.03.20

GG4
well here I do not quite agree, immortality is too much, the game in which it is impossible to lose... well, I don't know what to call it..

P. S. although if you want to play and just to see the plot, characters, scenery, etc. in principle, fine.

l
lokkie 15.03.20

Scaevus wrote:
BUT I don't like the fact that you cut down with 1-2 bullets
Do you just cut down one of the two bullets. The first thing that caught my eye in the new survival mode, that killing became easier. Where before I had the clip to release, now can be limited to 2 bullets 308к. And in the download says that the damage of the GG upgraded.
If completely unprotected, then Yes, cut down with 2-3 bullets. But even lightweight leather armor, changes the situation. Another time, he injected a stimulant, thirsty, thirsty, wanted to eat, wanted to eat, wanted to sleep. )
What movement there is on the contrary good. Yes, the same College, at first I walked just six. Took a hike there where hour there was dead, and again an hour there lagging. But that's the point. Makes you think. Once again in a campaign to take partners. Their role in the new survival increased significantly, because the sudden appearance of some representatives of the local fauna, they are unable to divert their attention. Especially the robot. The dog also became useful, because advance warning growls.
For a quick passing game, Yes, a new survival fit. Only in that sense, the fact of the interest. Went out for a hike, and don't know how it will end. In my opinion easier to put a mod on food, and play in normal mode than survival to poke a mod to move.
In General, early Conroe passed with three lives. It was much more difficult. And Nino people relaxed, privyk to press Tu wines, and permanent saves anywhere. To Kintetsu in General. )

m
mushu05 15.03.20

saa0891 wrote:
any relationship to the okazualivanie,fasttravel has not,does
and I'm with the Best I agree: that estimate, came you to thread the factory guys on the middle of nowhere, slept, and thus Sevilla for a long time and of course coming on this plant do you think b@XS many I passed, but would not die and I go from shy, cautious, if only not to die. that, son, is a hardcore, survival.
and in the case of fasttravel: found the factory, flew savanella, slept and all such PI@daty tapeless to the plant with the thought if that gusanos and again here'll walk with the gait of Duke Nukem kicking the door with his feet....
it is a complete crap guys and not hardcore!!!