3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crammis 15.03.20 02:07 pm

The problem with metalloestrogens (Surviving Mars)

The dome was standing, and says that the extractor is far, be like? Put another dome closer? Write what you think and how to be...
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
denisonchick 15.03.20

Etti
Yes,there are the domes of the same radius is,it is necessary to metallodetector this radius fell,and resources are not obezatelno to put under it,the main thing that they were in the radius of the extractor,so operatedi.

C
Crammis 15.03.20

denisonchick
Does the research tree improvement for example of the radius? or something like that

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

Etti
Nope, current cheats, you can increase

A
AYes 15.03.20

denisonchick wrote:
and the resources do not have to put under it
Can around a field a few extractors to supply )

C
Crammis 15.03.20

Astroreber
Oh, man, give me more)

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

Etti
256 cells is there a mod to increase, but must be used with another mod, as I lost interest but the link to all the cheats, there's this mod, and many others.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/surviving_mars_chit_mod_cheat_mode_14_chit_modov_bolshe_deneg_bolshe_kolonistov_bolshe_kolonistov_v_rakete_net_povrezhdenij_ot_prestuplenij_bystraya_zaryadka_dronov_i_t_p-79974/

Y
Yuriy Greb 15.03.20

Etti
the mod just increase the radius of 25 cells, not much is not enough, can, in principle, willing to do if he can not

T
TTokimon 15.03.20

ayes
a maximum of 9 pieces turns around one field to push)
with the breakthrough on the extraction of resources after mining, and automated operation of extractors , get infinite resources in large quantity. one rocket will not sell in time)

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

Yuri Rowed
Hmm, if you shouldn't be too hard to make such mod, I would be very grateful. and I think I'm not alone.

Y
Yuriy Greb 15.03.20

Astroreber
downloaded here in the files/cheats like modernizing check it will appear in the access

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

Yuri Rowed
Wai, thank you very much.

T
Tdante 15.03.20

But a lot of this idiocy in this game. Why * I put new residential dome just to develop one field. This is to Woo these miners still have to they themselves killed. No to cars to work to ride...

d
denisonchick 15.03.20

Tdante
The mod can be done of the building that the dome is not needed(there is a checkbox in the settings list) and a gash automation,so people don't have to,but then interest bit floats,but as an example

A
AYes 15.03.20

Tdante wrote:
Why * I put new residential dome just to develop one field.
denisonchick wrote:
The mod can be done of the building that the dome does not need
So there is a breakthrough like this )

Y
Yuriy Greb 15.03.20

Tdante
the game is still fresh, may still a lot to fix or improve, and if you don't like something fashion to help