3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vozhyk96 15.03.20 02:07 pm

How to play for the Aztecs? (Medieval 2: Total War)

Many want to Medievel 2 total war to play for the Aztecs but don't know how, I too, who knows let write here.
26 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geliodor 15.03.20

vozhyk96, did you get... I've already painted why not play for the Aztecs... you Kingdoms and play. And then, in vanilla, it is impossible. Painted many many arguments. You can dig in the "descr Strat", but there you can only unlock them. But can not play, here.

S
ShamomahS 15.03.20

To vozhyk96
Read it here, in the place of the Mongols put the Aztecs can ride Medieval 2: Total War, the Council (How to play faction Mongols, Timurids, etc.)

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

VoRoN_IlNaR
Pin?.. I told him that in my head hammered in that Board... if you read the contents of the comments you would have understood it. Playing for this faction is impossible. What's not clear, what to do is fundamentally impossible.

S
ShamomahS 15.03.20

I broke your posts to read :D

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

I broke your posts to read :D
Hm, mutually, in that case. ^_^

v
vozhyk96 15.03.20

It is possible for them to play, I played, and the Spaniards slaughtered, but a few drawbacks, because of which, they play very stupid, if you need more details ask. But if it is good for shaman in descr_start, then for sure they will be playing, I know it.

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

vozhyk96
Fuck my Mosk. For the Aztecs in vanilla can not play. And, not to be confused with Kingdomcom. Time you: the Spaniards cut... Here.

S
ShamomahS 15.03.20

To DeunsheR
Calm down, it is theoretically possible for them in the original play, but as you said yourself, they have no ports, no buildings to play for them would be stupidly boring.

v
vozhyk96 15.03.20

I just do no Kingdoms and vanile me so I was able to play for the Aztecs had to Odate all three cities to the Spaniards(by the way they built there a port), but one of the downsides:
I laid siege to the Spanish city, then went to his storm(and then I cut the Spaniards), but when I took it I was thrown out of the game.

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

VoRoN_IlNaR
Calm down
I am calm like a Boa constrictor, actually, and Yes, not to generalize. Even in theory, for them to not play. What in this case to talk about the practice?.. vozhyk96, in General, the game for the Aztecs in vanilla — fake. Believe in the word.

S
ShamomahS 15.03.20

To vozhyk96
Show your evidence young man.

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

No. I think the boy is just dreaming... he will be able to show?.. ...Pin me, pin.

v
vozhyk96 15.03.20

In descr_start give all cities to the Spaniards, and transfer of the Aztecs a playable faction.

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

In descr_start give all cities to the Spaniards, and transfer of the Aztecs a playable faction.
If so, everything else was defeated on the collapse of... + you Have to drag him to the fleet. What? — think for yourself. The faction with no fleet — not faction, but just the army.

v
vozhyk96 15.03.20

To Deunsher
This time I agree with you, but in descr_start I think you can do a lot, I created this topic in order to learn how to do it, but In descr_start give all cities to the Spaniards, and transfer of the Aztecs a playable faction., it's just proof that the Aztecs can be cut.

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

vozhyk96
In descr_start give all cities to the Spaniards, and transfer of the Aztecs a playable faction., it's just proof that the Aztecs can be cut.
descr_start solves a lot, I see. Yes, factions is a good toy, and if you completely understand this "descr", we can well improve the game itself. I wonder how you're going to play for the Aztecs if they have no diploma... no Ambassador, nor priest. They have a religion — paganism. And vanilla "Copper" none of these Ministers who preach it paganism. Tasking gameplay, please.

v
vozhyk96 15.03.20

But where to put the skin?

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

But where to put the skin?
Not "skin" and "screen"... Sacking the gameplay. Put it in your personal gallery and put the actual picture on the forum. That's all. How to insert a picture? — copy its BB code and paste it to the forum. Everything is simple and obvious. Although what is really there... deskr_strat all decide. It is not surprising that the Aztecs already playing.

v
vozhyk96 15.03.20

They are not yet playing(too many flaws).
1. Once you capture the city now.
2. You can only make one move for the entire game(like the army and more to walk it).
3. After each move you need to sohranitsya and to boot(their shield at the top there).
A theme I created in order to find out how to fix the flaws in descr_start.

G
Geliodor 15.03.20

They are not yet playing(too many flaws).
1. Once you capture the city now.
2. You can only make one move for the entire game(like the army and more to walk it).
3. After each move you need to sohranitsya and to boot(their shield at the top there).
A theme I created in order to find out how to fix the flaws in descr_start.
I'm not a master in this case... and not even a Pro... But to do something so much... to improve the game. Look in this thread, I think to help then you must: Tuning Medieval 2: Total War, And by the way, not "deskr_start" and "deskr_strat"... that would not be confused...