3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black.Card 15.03.20 02:08 pm

Asus Strix Tactic Pro

Hi all.
Anyone have a keyboard Asus Strix Tactic Pro, share your feelings. I want to take because macronyx 13 keys (I really need it).

But confuses that there are basic supports for the wrist(especially for the price) and not RGB Blacklight.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rommel_66 15.03.20

Black.Card
pros:
1) Cool design. It's really cool.
2) Excellent feeling of printing on fur.
3) high quality and Good materials. Hands nice.
4) Heavy, does not crawl on the table (Gravity - reliability as said by Boris the blade)
cons:
1) Mediocre illumination of Russian letters, but you get used to it.
2) Onetary Enter are also used.
3) During games, often accidently hit the Caps Lock, because the key is not the usual indentations from the keys of A (f).
4) Not very conveniently located for me several keys of the F1, F2, etc., but I don't use often.
Fat cons:
1) the bottom three keys (under the spacebar) work with a delay of 0.5 seconds (approximately), which is fatal if they appoint some pleasure ability in the game.
2) when the computer is off, the keypad backlighting blinks very quickly for about 10% of the power LEDs (not immediately noticed), until you press any 2 keys (then stops blinking and turns off).

The bottom line: recommend to buy, not for this price. Generally it is strange that ASUS has spent so much money on superior design, quality switches and good materials, but not finalized software products (flickering LEDs I was cheating on him), as well as are unable to place Russian letters in another place (fuzzy lights of the Latin alphabet), although it takes far less money.

B
Black.Card 15.03.20

Rommel_66 Well, it's only Your opinion, the keyboard I recently bought, she is happy as an elephant.

As for downsides:
1) the Illumination of Russian letters is mediocre, but like I said, I got used to quickly. Yes, and I'm typing blind, so do not care.
2) Enter - also used quickly. The difference now is not notice.
3) there is No such problem with the caps.
4) F-kami are often problems with the location of no.
5) Lower the membrane, I have not appointed the macros, they're unpleasant when pressed.I head enough of the 18 programmable keys on the other...But no, M12 appointed still launch AIMP player.
6) Then You have a marriage of some sort, there is no such problem. Or update the firmware.

The bottom line: find a good keyboard even for the money - hard. Pick up should be exclusively to suit your needs. The keyboard is gorgeous, a lot Macronix buttons, excellent build quality, nice sound. So I can only recommend Tactics about. If You need a keyboard with a bunch Macronix keys, backlight, mechanical, and not to go on the table - definitely a MUST-HAVE.

B
Black.Card 15.03.20

bloomm
Already took ASUS about tactics, read carefully above. G510 already for me dinosaur.