3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosta88 15.03.20 02:09 pm

Where to get a bale of marsh grass (Gothic 2)

Where to get a bale of marsh grass, was talking about Andre in his quest? help plz
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 15.03.20

you need to go to Portonovo part of the city, there is the first barn (open) guarded, guard kill, will find a bale of grass, give to the Lord Andre.

k
knight. 15.03.20

Or give it to the Cypher, get feed experience, as Andrew will tell you it drowned.

p
pres777 15.03.20

Andre now this bale will not take. Cypher then carry it.

M
Megatron 15.03.20

Andre kokraz happy this bale grab, and with the Cypher mission already not pass.

p
pres777 15.03.20

Well I do not know. :) Although I have not taken. I've dragged this stinking bale, and he wished that he didn't take it. While Cypher is not fused.

k
knight. 15.03.20

Great Lord Andrew will take you a package Bolotnikov, if you're going to perform the job police!!!!!!!

M
Megatron 15.03.20

And with speed, he probably at night kumarit will.

D
DarkShad0W 15.03.20

As for Gothic 2 night of the Raven yarkendare in the swamp camp of bandits to make a green novice (tobacco), the recipe is written that need essences marsh grass but how to get it?? and how to grind the teeth swamp shark?? (for other recipe)

i
irknet 15.03.20

DarkShad0W
A simple Bong of the bog is needed. Teeth grinding is not necessary, he is himself doing. Need a normal tooth bolotozhora.