3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HWAII 15.03.20 02:09 pm

The order of cleaton bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem is eternal the download game. When you kill it, take things down to the right is not cut, the scene where HS cuts off his head(trophy). In short, to pass this mission is not possible. Had someone such a problem, got out with her?
26 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrYnT101 15.03.20

Alexey Arkhangelsk
Right now he is killed but not yet killed) ska it is odd mossavat for LVL 7 ( played on 3 difficulty level and battle just like in dark souls) if it is a bug I will report

F
FizzyBubblech 15.03.20

I had such problem with cut-scenes I just waited and the black screen took place.The truth is I have so lag when I for example began to say to the character for a second before had started the cut scene.In short, just hang on a black screen will be well, or in a panic for save clacy all the buttons like I did.))

s
seffko 15.03.20

GrYnT101
this will be up to 15-20 level, and then everything will be just (if you'll be ready to fight).

H
HWAII 15.03.20

FizzyBubblech
How long to wait, 20 minutes ago

M
MKUltra 15.03.20

I have everything was fine. So this bug is random and not always catches. Try download the new.

H
HWAII 15.03.20

The King Of The World
there is more detailed how to download the quest for the new?Mean again it to start, I don't know how

A
Artemko_one 15.03.20

Alexey Arkhangelsk
latest save download

F
FizzyBubblech 15.03.20

Alexey Arkhangelsk
I do not know.You have something else.I held the very end when the cut scene.

P
Pyanyy Voron 15.03.20

I have the same thing with klemtoon eternal download,waiting is not an option.

h
hyhe 15.03.20

How did you kill him?
The aard doesn't help, tried Igny and also not so hot, he's fast and powerful

P
Pyanyy Voron 15.03.20

hyhe
Powerful Quen and a good sword to help those.

m
monk70 15.03.20

Just killed cleaton. After taking the trophy eternal download. What to do?

T
TIGERblacK 15.03.20

Passage see here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/orders/#wiki-29278

i
iskander.garifullin 15.03.20

The solution of the problem(after taking the head(trophy) from clemton eternal download in the background with a black screen): the problem is that before you can take the trophy remove previous from the roach, as after the capture of the trophy you are automatically a trophy appears on the roach

S
Snoplk 15.03.20

iskander.garifullin
Thank you, helped)

r
revunior 15.03.20

hyhe
Cleaton easily killed
How to kill cleaton

-
-R.A.M.Z.E.S.- 15.03.20

I, too, once 30 drenched cleaton until you've stumbled on the solution.ATP you iskander.garifullin

-
-R.A.M.Z.E.S.- 15.03.20

One turns,simply do not take the trophy

R
Rionn300 15.03.20

The people, prompt, what the hell?? He tripped on the quest for clemton not really prepared (food, potions, etc.). The result danced with him for half a day and could do nothing. Drove him out of the cave, ran to town for banks and other Wellness stuff. There performed pieces 5-7 quests, including the plot, ran around the map. Returned to cleaton, and his nickname was blue. Me not attack, I couldn't hit. The quest hangs. How to complete? To cancel do not want (and is it possible), because I want to beat the game, when all quests, not just story. Tried to run up to the NPC that gives the quest, again I read an ad in the inventory. Nothing helps. Maybe someone here knows how to be?? And Yes, your saves there, and the system shipping is PolyGram rewind necessary... Sorry...

B
Beringer 15.03.20

Rionn300
T e did you leave a quest half finished, and ran to buy the jars and cleaton waited for the completion time of the Banquet? If so, it is not surprising that he turned blue in anticipation. You broke the distance battle. Actually failed the quest. Will have to replay.... other options will help?