3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stinger_Max 15.03.20 02:09 pm

What they did to the 3rd part? (Assassin's Creed 3)

Hi all, not long ago assembled a new PC, and one of those already old Igor wanted to play in the 3rd assassin without lag. License I took at the time of release of this part, Russian license at jewel, as they say. Somewhere about 3 years ago bought a season pass at her in jublee and was pleasantly surprised by such a thing, and that if not ustanavilvat the game from the disc and loading it directly through yupley, then you will have already downloaded the updated version, plus all additions will be established. Well, what am I doing. I decided during the week to install the 3rd assassin and what do I see?

First, yupley now doesn't download the game this way as all new games, it keeps downloading the installer and then installs the game (ie way to install the old games).

Second, additions to jublee not set at all, writing some kind of error with the disc, supposedly there is not set or has no place.

Third, even fully updated the game does not want to sync your save to the cloud (all other games in the cloud is working fine)

And finally, yupley not displaying achievements. When I choose Achievements in the menu yupley, he's just showing me a blank slate. As if they had never existed.

Anyone know what is going on? Temporarily or is it not my destiny to adequately run this game with my saves and with all the additions? How, in the end, you can get rid of this problem? Help!

I now want to turn to those who bought a license and did not take plueschow free multilingual version.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
HinataKawa1 15.03.20

Then the problem probably is in jublee. The service itself stool.
If it's very bad, I can recommend you download pirates.

D
DemonXL1080 15.03.20

Less_Grossman
Strangely, I have no problem what you said above and the game installed fine, and achievements are working.
PS Uplay service is not stool.

C
Camper88 15.03.20

Yupley may reinstall the old version and many bugs.How much use Yupley(over 5 years) only 1 time there was a bug with the friends list when the chat was not working a couple of months ago in all other cases, everything is fine, but right now, even started there directly buy the game although I took jubilee-Toko game through steam.
PS.Yupley not shit just hand the curves of those who says

J
JoKeRD07 15.03.20

Of all these problems was only x***** sync-saves. And so it is all right.

S
Stinger_Max 15.03.20

I now want to turn to those who bought a Russian license, and did not take plueschow free multilingual version.

c
ctacc 15.03.20

All the same) Only the DLS did not take. Bugs with graphics were sick of moving carts not visible and hide when not)

S
Stinger_Max 15.03.20

ctacc
All the same, what I have or what any of the others, that is normal?

s
sad985 15.03.20

Faced winter, it was not syncing achievements. Corresponded with technical support - the result has removed the game from my account and gave a new key - achievements appeared, and when installing the Russian language there!!! The old key was with the disk - there in yupley only eng. version set.

s
sad985 15.03.20

My penpal was two months, at this time pereprohodil as with the first part. I also recommend the first game to reinstall, then uplay, Windu, etc. I wasn't burning when passed the first part, demolished uplay nachilo, rearranged AC3 - achievements are not shown. Made easier - set uplay at work - and there are also achievements was not.
Actually, after this argument, they asked for a photo with a key disk and without question they sent a new one. Apparently I was lucky. And I agree - your hemorrhoids yourself need to fix.