3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirillihtiandr 15.03.20 02:10 pm

Problems with running the game (DiRT 3)

Problems with running the game

Here and only here to discuss issues associated with starting the game.

Run DIR3 married failure. OS W7 64, ATI 5000 last wood of beeches. Options with a permutation of software tried - to no avail. When you start the game logo appears, then a dark screen after 2-5 seconds. the mouse cursor with a proposal to close the app. In additional parameters the module name - KERNELBASE.dll. I even one eye can't look at this beauty, or horror))) Any sensible suggestions???? but to reinstall the OS? because I kind of found entities. box drive with the proper OS, like just in;)
282 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLaLaYkO 15.03.20

You key already activated?

k
kirillihtiandr 15.03.20

Konishi litsuha same. Once all done, and the account started. Tried to install the add-on ATI 11.5 b identity didn't help. Right now I will try to put updates of Windows, and settings file to pick. Then accomplish your goal

s
sw5James 15.03.20

I had a similar problem in Dirt2 and Dirt3. With the installation of the path must be only Latin characters.

_
_RuF_ 15.03.20

game theory is not included. tried through play...through all not working
windows 7 x64

k
kamaz360 15.03.20

Ask these questions in the tech section... why create another topic about

k
kirillihtiandr 15.03.20

available))) D:\GAMES\DIRT 3. I'm a current evening, will be able to check all the options described above. be sure to accomplish your goal

P
Parradoxxx 15.03.20

But the game itself is cool:) Okay, I will not tsnit)) On topic: GFWL you have installed? The other for it Fable 3 was not)

_
_RuF_ 15.03.20

otmechena your question:it is necessary to carry a new live and download and install older version
PS.run through the play EXE

A
Arseniy Popov 15.03.20

I run haven't even cracked game (crack as well) and gets parse error how do I fix that PTS want to play

k
kirillihtiandr 15.03.20

Thanks for all the tips:)
Unsubscribe.
The game start) after demolished live, rebooted the computer, cleaned the registry, installed the older live. Why not shout HURRAY?... because when you load any track, it appears ERROR. sendto failed with error 10038: attempt to fulfill operation on the object that is not a socket. Odd I did not even realize what he has to say???? problem with HDD? so like - no problems whatsoever.

B
Blackord 15.03.20

I have that problem after installing the game asks to insert the disc, and the disc is in the drive
What are they doing?

A
Artyom181 15.03.20

Please help to solve the problem ahh......In General, I installed it,,,put the crack,,,click 2 island times on the game shortcut,,,,,and,,,it's kind of like in despaire task 2-3s appears and all,,,,,,Pomagite pliz

N
NOMADi 15.03.20

While installing my antivirus NOD32 has identified files SKIDROW.dll and paul.dll as troianka. What to do? to remove from quarantine? Or a computer can get infected? Help! Pirates.

A
Alex_Charger 15.03.20

Artyom181 I had it, go to game folder and run a different icon, there you will see what the problem is, I didn't have xlive.dll installed Windows Live, clicked on the label on rabochka and it worked, and I have no Internet at home, because netframework 4 is not installed when you install the game I had to download it separately. installed it and the game start, try

B
BLack_KinG 15.03.20

People tell me how to run on 1 core Sepmron 3000+(2,56 Ghz) when running writes supposedly need a minimum of Pentium D or Athlon x2 and all the start ends((

s
sarancha 15.03.20

I have exactly the problem as Artyom181 when you run absolutely nothing happens. even if some kind of error showed, the ATO is generally quiet. and fix what is the cause and what to do. tin comrades! if someone has solved this problem tell me the solution please

R
Roman RPG 15.03.20

At me too such problem was. Before installation, disabled antivirus! And all... DIN. Helped me.

BLack KinG, Try to put Games for Windows live 2.0. I also have odnomernykh and helped me.

t
tolsty94 15.03.20

First put a full English version and everything worked and then put repak and began to ieskokite error DiRT3 Executable . Pliz tell me what to do!!!

B
BLack_KinG 15.03.20

Roman RPG
Put Games for Windows live 2.0 did not help whatsoever when you run it says I need PERC to a minimum correspond tipo (( and you have a processor?

S
SkyGame 15.03.20

anyone if the game doesn't run in a couple of seconds, the processes will hang,you can simply remove the Games for Windows live and put the older disk dirt3 not to put.