3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuzner 15.03.20 02:13 pm

A bug with the quest the way of the Voice (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

People help!!as the reluctance to start all over again((
I have a strong bug with the main quest(had side-sabily)
So in contrast to the passage of mulberries
I'm at the entrance to the gray-Bearded see Toko an old man who's talking to me ostline pray at Windows and zero reaction((and poking buttons I want to learn - passes to the stage of the quest to Learn from Anarta Word Power-but since no one gathered around and all do not care-the Ro appears on the floor but the quest does not take place on the next stage, namely, to Show the Juggernaut 3 times-this stage does not appear(((
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Way_of_the_Voice - here are the 2 errors which I have - namely Bugs
1. If you have previously attained a Dragon Soul between this quest and Dragon Rising, you can unlock Wuld before you are given the knowledge of its power. This will result in the Greybeard giving you the second Whirlwind word without having to find the proper word wall. In order to do this, when you learn Wuld from the ground in the courtyard immediately go into your shouts menu and use a dragon soul to upgrade the shout before the Greybeard can give you his knowledge.

2. If you enter High Hrothgar from the back door, the Greybeards don't congregate in the hall and the quest will not progress. Exit from the front door and re-enter before speaking to Master Arngeir to progress.

In the first case, Yes, I have studied the Whirlwind so quickly be able to learn it!but the second that's my problem only I entrance from main door and not the back-so why the error?((
Help pliz-I'm too lazy to pass the game -32 ur finished off(without codes)!
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuzner 15.03.20

And there was a save that started in the town which is at the bottom of the mountain, but also did not help same thing turned out(((

z
zunderz 15.03.20

Yuzner
The latest version of the game, 1.3.10.0?
I have [RePack] The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim [EN] {1.3.10.0} 2011 l Fenixx {updated 22.12.2011}
Patches:
v 1.3.7.0
RUS FiX.v 1.3.7.0
v 1.3.10.0:
RUS FiX.v 1.3.10.0:
there are no problems, only crashes sometimes to the desktop, but it's all so, as I already knew

or more to run a thread somewhere a couple or three days, and then again to the greybeards
maybe it'll help

Y
Yuzner 15.03.20

the joke is that I thought repak buggy-so I downloaded a new and even without setting of the patch(before it was 1.3.10.0)) and all other stuff still the same bug again(((

H
Hanter34 15.03.20

Yuzner
I also was a glitch with the quest way of the voice the greybeards I anger a couple of times and blasted a glitch disappeared))))))))))

i
idASP 15.03.20

One of the solutions is to not shout in full voice,that is not holding z, but just the time to tap on the key...

G
GSESERJ 08.12.21

rewind to next stage:

setstage MQ105 50

U
Unknown_Familiar 08.12.21

If, like me, with Argein, if the quest to talk to him is not being fulfilled, just go to the other side of the temple of these wrinkled-assed ... ...