3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad73_ 15.03.20 02:13 pm

SHIFT 2 Unleashed Limited Edition unlocker Rev. 3 (Shift 2: Unleashed)

SHIFT 2 Unleashed Limited Edition unlocker events by me

As is known in the expanded edition of SHIFT 2 Unleashed will include 4 bonus cars,and about 40 events,among them:the Tournament marks(15),new vs Old(11) and Idnetity(11)
modified EXE shift,and turned to open the car porsche_997gt3ab,Lamborghini Murcielago LP640,Alfa Romeo Giulietta and competitions

a link to jump SHIFT2Umod exe by Vlad_.rar
ATTENTION!
if you didn't earn,or competition are closed under lock and says that you have a small level,then use these files DLC 3 cars v1_2 by Jeroen vd Helm.rar
or as an alternative BOOTPSA.zip

or is this a saving

For those who have a pirate version of the game out of the competition the Tournament marks
download this exe from RELOADED edited again by me,it is possible to pass the tournament marks after pass tournament brands believe the EXE version 1.0.2.0 that would have been DLS, all past progress will continue.

Current version: v.3
Version 2
A small update file BOOTPSA.bff
made by me(unlocks all the bonus cars bosses to buy in the showroom,and cars from LE, and hidden cars pagani cinque,audi r8 spyder ,etc., opens competition Dr.preper,old vs new, etc.)
Version 3 dated 23.07.11
Again updated the file BOOTPSA.bff
this time added 10 levels, now the level cap in the game is 30 in Limited Edition(for levels 21-30 you will receive bonus cars and money)
Update 13.08.11
For honest players made a simple version BOOTPSA.bff - the only open competition of LE and cars,all other cars open will need to download=> only_eavents_and_30_levels.rar
Anyone is not difficult to click on the thank you for the time that I spent
89 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad73_ 15.03.20

Decided to make a separate topic because the number of downloaded 200 people,also a request link on the main post+made 2 updates and have not downloaded all who wish,questions,suggestions, write below and I will try to answer and implement your wishes.

J
John67 15.03.20

Thank you,it works!

R
REM 1979 15.03.20

Well DONE!!! ALL THAT IS NECESSARY IS! Only porsche 997gt3ab somehow, not open(

V
Vlad73_ 15.03.20

it will open...at level 22)

f
fufayka 15.03.20

about editing the registry, to avoid writing go f*ck yurself and so on :
windows 7 x64

after searching the specified branches found 3 things,removed all ,now

writes:this license file has been corrupted(in all the above exe-shnik,in addition to the original 1.0)

tell me how to return to the place,
tried to reinstall the game ,rolled back the system only works version 1.0(original)

maybe those who survived the parameters(or the so-called keys) of this thread
(there is something like :g3Yt78JIF340eee345JuTgY34CF-like binary code)?

ps:found a German forum that specifically remove if the system is 64-bit:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\Interface\{5E6F93E4-59E3-56F4-5896-5DE400A8A6C0}

pps:thank you for the work done and is unlikely to be feasible the help of TC's own fault - had a backup of the registry to make.

L
L-or-D 15.03.20

From zhezh beetle this Vova... not only that, over time, climbs nasty message, so also tournament brands can not go... will have to wait, apparently...

The author, respect to you and thank you for dokrutili version of apps from foreign guys ;) (if do - Sori)

J
John67 15.03.20

Yes,the tournament marks was only able to complete the first contest,the rest out.

V
Vlad73_ 15.03.20

well, no mod EXE I read on the forum that there are supposedly they want to open the game finish paramert -
EXE did once and then realized that we still have to make the mod files BOOTPSA.bff and BOOTFLOW.bff,but did everything he didn't take nothing done)
as for the crashes try the method described in the cap threads,I tried on the pirates,competition will not be eliminated.

J
John67 15.03.20

Maybe crashes because of the crack from Vovan for DLS replaced ekzeshnik,and the other two file?

L
L-or-D 15.03.20

I tried to play without crack from Vovan, Yes there is one but all the rest are presented here cracks (except RELOADED) - changed the original. exe files. This means that when they start without crack Vovan the game asks for activation. Put the crack from reloaded and watched the departure (OS - Win7, the reason is file is not an object win32). Such things... perhaps if you do not patch the game, then be released.

V
Vlad73_ 15.03.20

don't know I put the crack for 1.2 and threw crack from Vovan for the 1.0 version of the game came in the tournament marks nothing flew,I pereehal race 2 deleted crack,activated a license

L
L-or-D 15.03.20

Vlad73_
And event brands only certain races out. I was in 7 pieces, and the rest - nivkakuyu. Try, for example, to pass the last race. It consistently crashes I have. And the penultimate.

K
Keks-men 15.03.20

Strange, MNU, nothing crashes.

R
Rychaa 15.03.20

OnE|Keks-man
Probably because the license)

K
Keks-men 15.03.20

You see, Tom, where is the Cobra?!

R
Rychaa 15.03.20

Time well does not. And desire. The weekend was busy, and now have a G25, so I just go, do not want anything else, even walk now don't want :DD

L
L-or-D 15.03.20

Vlad73_
Another question... I have not seen Before except for Porsche 997 GT3 AB, Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, Alfa Romeo Giulietta and even a convertible Audi, Aston, the new model Pagani. Where they came from, your job? If I added you, can you pliz write the WHOLE list of added cars?

V
Vlad73_ 15.03.20

Alfa _Romeo_c8_Spyder
Aston_Martin_DBS_Volante
Audi_R8_Spyder
Koenigsegg_Agera
Pagani_Cinque_Roadster
P/s Thank you K7NG

K
K7NG 15.03.20

You forgot Alfaromeo Roadster.

K