3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YurecOgurec 15.03.20 02:14 pm

Albion prelude 2.5.1 (X3: Reunion)

People cast somebody here in the file archive, patch, and then there is only a 2.0 and it does not have an earthly branch. Yes, and this lag of 2.0
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argonec 15.03.20

I have version 1 , and interestingly, for the headquarters in the Albion that we should dig up? ))) can. who knows?

m
mad wolf 15.03.20

I have version 1 , and interestingly, for the headquarters in the Albion that we should dig up?
sszb, the headquarters added only in 2.0...

Spoiler
[AP] Mini-story. Getting Headquarters and Unfocused jump engine.
The conditions for obtaining the story:
The minimum rating at the Teladi - +5 (controlling).
You don't play for an Earthling.
Completed the main story.
The player must build at least one station.
It could be the station, built on the instructions of the NPCs, the main thing is to build at least one of the stations was recorded in the statistics of the player.
SHK CDPN mapped.
Version of the game - not below 2.0.

A
Argonec 15.03.20

So it turns out that the development in the direction of the back? Thought Albion more interesting as it should be.....and then even out and the ship itself is not built?....and where to get version 2? and there is that need for headquarters to do? If 100 million chips... it is just tough! )))

m
mad wolf 15.03.20

.and where to get version 2?
those who bought the game - summer version 2.51, and 2.52 Nov

in the local files there is a Patch for X3: Albion Prelude [Update 3 EN/ru] is the February patch AR 2.0

separate patch pirates by 2.5.x - not seen but Repack must be in 2.5.2 added Russian voice, some have to :)

And Repack TS 3.2 + AR 2.5.1 - was definitely on the torrents...

If 100 million chips... it is just tough! )))
unfortunately these quests in AR already, some carelessly, HQ and Hub now just don't give...

Thought Albion more interesting as it should be.
who's he got? this addon...
but the vehicles in it, with some parameters changed, and the main thing - AI they have changed (relative to CU).

A
Argonec 15.03.20

Thanks for the clarification. And here , perhaps, negative in AR rocket some useless.....??? pockau in selling then replacing the disk.

m
mifora 15.03.20

disagree--you just have kupiti other missiles)), except they are very stressed in comparison with the original....MB you they just did not come across)

A
Argonec 15.03.20

Maybe while these missiles not yet tried....take a look.

A
Argonec 15.03.20

And who knows where in this addon you can buy the Power beam? ))) I want to move mine....Thanks in advance

m
mad wolf 15.03.20

Yes the same place where the CU: in sector Third Redemption (Third return) at the start of the game there is pararescue factories, and later - if the script is not demolished. When you first visit the sector factories is always there, the factories usually have at number of rays. reputation need afair +4. later, the global script loves these plants to endure (for the omission), so it is recommended to get/check the rating and then fly to a sector-rays...

for AR in Zyarth's Stand, Albion Albion Beta and Delta they are on the list of goods, equipment docks, but there is the presence of rays no one promised, i.e. as lucky.
in the most extreme case - where prices in Paranid sell something to plant, but there the player such a cycle that it is easier to wait when the script paraminski the factory will return...

A
Argonec 15.03.20

Thank you, my friend the Paranid! You're a real patsaks! ))) Two sectors nedoleteli....SchA...gravitsapu recharges....

A
Argonec 15.03.20

Some of bagggg - stopped turrets shoot flying in the Hydra first shot, and then somehow drew the attention of the 8 only two firing...? Shipyard repair is not required....In the settings of the fire - the Right mouse button is worth it - reversed the guns., - shoots 8th and 7th turret, and automatically the same. Bought Nimezida - nifiga did not shoot! In teams is to eliminate all enemies,...Tried to throw shields - no effect...All gun staffing - who knows what?.

A
Argonec 15.03.20

P. S - found in the hold of a pirate sitting there, the bastard, maybe this is the reason? type, hurting little by little....??

m
mad wolf 15.03.20

you have guns on turrets appointed or just lying in the hold?

A
Argonec 15.03.20

Damn, of course appointed, and the corresponding znacajke show them to the left of the cockpit.....I'm five years still playing....The filibuster catapulted - no change....First shot - had stopped any Germanov and their ilk....On right mouse button press - 100% charging guns, jerks, and everything below falls....E! fly while raketami, ....Even the ship changed - Hydra changed into barnesboro, even lasers are all sold and bought two new, put on the turret - nifiga....!? )))

m
mad wolf 15.03.20

and the corresponding znacajke show them to the left of the cockpit...
but you can screenshot? with eight mounted guns and Ctrl

put on turret - nifiga....!? )))
where you have found the Hydra turret is not very clear, it according to life 8 stems in the main caliber and only one turret with one gun. The Nemesis - similar...
how many of the eight installed cannons GK you've got - you know better, well, or on the screenshot and see.

A
Argonec 15.03.20

Well I not so expressed - of the eight barrels of the main turrets only shoot two. Pass Chapter mission gave the centaur - there are already three trunks shoot! ))) (shock pulse. generators.) Maybe so gradually and raskoshelitsya? I'll try to make a screenshot, if possible (not done even once). But there is nothing unusual you will not see all as expected

m
mad wolf 15.03.20

But there is nothing unusual you will not see all as expected
well, if a screenshot does not help to understand - I save ask :)

A
Aleksandr Evstifeev 15.03.20

tell me how to see your reputation at the races and then the current shows rank and protsent

m
mad wolf 15.03.20

so the rank of is reputation (well, approximately)
can find the language file in which each grade is assigned a numerical value from -5 to +10 - a modification of the game that doesn't count. although the file need from need game.

j
jake11 15.03.20

The argon
hi.....I remember you the problem was with the turrets in x3.....the solution is not found?