3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atbiter 25.09.19 12:36 pm

Optimization problems and podragivanija (Need for Speed (2015))

Downloaded trial version, wanted to see how it flies. In General, though I have a terrible configuration CPU + map, but DOOM 2016 runs about 60 frames on ultra settings. The problems started with the first race. Constant freezes and lag sound every 15 to 30 seconds, although the framerate stable about 55-60 frames. In one race spike I have on a particular leg of the race the game crashes, but fixed it with update visual c++. Also world sometimes is not connected and I fly under the map and later the game crash. Extremely annoying, difficult to play.
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 25.09.19

What percent of the map actually? Whether the bundle minimum system requirements? And how much you have RAM?
NSF, I would not compare with doom , where all the action is mostly on small arenas, and in hallways.

k
kalek 25.09.19

Atbiter
Something like that strange doom on ultra settings and NFS lapping
Are you serious ?

A
Atbiter 25.09.19

Protocol10
I was very surprised. I put the optimal settings, then high. The fact that the configuration of graphic aspects, for my station is very strange. On minimum salary: 30-40 FPS (GTA V), the maximum speed of 55-60 FPS. And in NFS, only nothing changes at all. I spent a lot of time in the control Panel of Invidia, but something to no avail. The configuration of the computer CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 945 GPU - NVIDIA Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 954Mhz PCI-E 3.0 3072Mb RAM - 12 Gb Western Digital WD10EZEX 1 Tb Kingston HyperX 3K 240Gb. Yes, the processor is crap, but there is no possibility to deliver another, Yes, but I doubt that he really so much makes the game lag. All fire wood updated, even the BIOS updated. At Duma by the way there is a large space so.

P
Protocol10 25.09.19

Atbiter
For fun try to see how much you have the map loaded percent. In msi afterburner. If the engine is at maximum speed graphics 99% then everything is OK. I Have way too percent of the ancient core i5 2400 with videhoe PECs 780 ti, but for example right now in the Witcher 3 and play 99% of the card loaded.

E
Edvin24251 25.09.19

The game is demanding to the CPU, may still be the case.

W
WWQ 25.09.19

percent culprit. Twitching can be caused by overheating of \the overclocking\ Trollinger or hard drive, and video memory is not enough , the game hawala 4+gig for the kind soul.

s
setarusessao666 25.09.19

Surprising, NFS will ship overclocked i7 6700k 60-70%, and a Hairdryer and all will zahlebnetsya. Performance per core is clearly not enough.

d
deIIis 25.09.19

Atbiter wrote:
Also world sometimes is not connected and I fly under the map and later the game crash. Extremely annoying, difficult to play.
SSD drive to help.
The game, to the second actually requires the SSD. Otherwise, in certain areas of the track, loss of textures, and the machine will fly under the map.

A
Atbiter 25.09.19

deIIis
So is the ssd, 250 GB. Ful under the system, no debris.

d
deIIis 25.09.19

Atbiter
And the game itself installed on the ssd...
It seems that you have installed the Western Digital WD10EZEX 1 Tb

A
Atbiter 25.09.19

All the problem is solved by salesianum at 30 frames, probably during pracitce up to 50 frames to loke 60 she could not stand.

A
Atprost 25.09.19

Leave here your comments I hope will be useful for my Hairdryer 1055T 6 cores(in stock 2800hz)/8gb ddr3 and gt 660 2gb so even on the minimum salary was often freezes during game play is not possible,then I dispersed percents to 3500 and still the percent loaded to 90-100% the Conclusion is that for a comfortable game need percent with a frequency of at least 3600. Now I have a 3800 problems with friezes no!

K
Kirill75reg 25.09.19

Same problem like with the iron so the NVidia g fors 650 ti ay, Intel 5 with purity 3.4 and shit, and have settings all on low, still the problem remained, can someone help with this?

M
Mr.Freeman 25.09.19

Atbiter
Your problem - bad CPU. No offense.. but amd is hat it was, is and always will be. Personally, I have not a SINGLE lag ever on was not, at Ultra quality. The scribe finally. you this STATION is also called...??!!!!! The station will be considered as the combination of i7 extremisme series and a pair of titans. here is the station! And you less pathos... the Copy on normal hardware.. damn loser

R
Richards 25.09.19

Кирилл75гед
The problem with the 650 is a cap on 670 all is was percent similar one.