3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexD1945 15.03.20 02:14 pm

\"Unlock\" of all costumes. (Hitman (2016))

Is there a way trainer to open all the costume in the game? Decided to buy and try this game to see what is the latest hitmen. Passed all the tasks, opened and bought all the items but one day I stumbled on a video where the players costumes more than me at times. Searching info, I realized that these suits was given for the fulfillment of temporary contracts. Fig clear that with them I'm late already, but to suits all want. They say it will be a new wave of old contracts, but to wait for her for decorative buns doesn't hurt want. On the Internet there were answers to similar questions where people have recommended coaches, or unlockers, but such as I have not found. Whether there are those who will help with this and who knows how to open all the costumes?
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 15.03.20

Main give for passing episodes.
White, clown and esche a bonus, they need to buy aka Requiem Pak and super-duper full season GOTI edition.
The rest give for the successful execution of Elusive purposes, namely one, five and ten.
No other trainers on the fake - does not exist. Is that iSCSI Guru cheatEngine tables on rededit forums.