3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaZzuiR 15.03.20 02:14 pm

Technician Dahl (Prey (2017))

Can't find machinery Dalia in the Department of nyromodal, on the map there is no marker in the task list stating that he was in the Department of nyromodal. Google says that this is a bug. How can I solve this problem without starting a new game?
13 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 15.03.20

I found the space, and techniques Dahl is the usual flying robot

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 15.03.20

He was in the Department of nyromodal. Infa 146% (Not sarcasm)

K
KaZzuiR 15.03.20

Dmitry Solodilov
The whole Department had been everywhere and not found
walkris
each player has it in different places to spawn

L
Lavuer 15.03.20

The first passage he came to me in the laboratory of psychotronics in the place where you had the green button on the mirror to poke (with scrimmer). The marker correctly it was shown on the map.

a
akko0 15.03.20

KaZzuiR
I also had to find the Department of nyromodal, killed a bunch of time, found it at the beginning where a helicopter pamatka and the aircraft simulates flying, he was standing there behind the glass from the side.

K
KaZzuiR 15.03.20

akko0
thank you, found

D
Di_mentor 15.03.20

I have twice been outside. near the exit where the Shuttle arrived.

X
XZAS 15.03.20

And by the way there is a difference - you'll destroy it or get hacked?

L
Listoman 15.03.20

Or is it a bug or the game is really changing codes, the location of some NPCs and foes.

O
Olly-alpha 15.03.20

Listoman
It is not bugs, it is. Many codes are random, the location of some NPC (that Caspar for sure) too.

T
Tomas Freeze 15.03.20

that dude helped you to find this technique.laboratory of psychotronics 2 floor Director's office

P
Posledovatel 15.03.20

Dalia Grybauskaite?

P
Preypleese 15.03.20

I can't find a technique written that he was somewhere in the Department of nyromodal?Help to find who knows?