3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niko71790 15.03.20 02:20 pm

EasyAntiCheat - why? (Far Cry 5)

What is this game like max co-op, PVP is not delivered, though.... microtransactions for resources and cheat and yubisoft - well, you understand.
Anyone have any ideas?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shimuto 15.03.20

in Arcade mode wasn't most of these guys who earned 9999999 points.

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

It's like in all games yupley not?

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

Shimuto
Yes, already hacked , this is nonsense) trainer not today, tomorrow sawed

d
dimoha12312 15.03.20

ShiHou
not what hacked cheat English not as works just one person hacked on the kernel and the one-time event

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

dimoha12312
Trust me, hacked))

d
dimoha12312 15.03.20

ShiHou
where is the proof ? cheat khaper kind of went around but don't share ! and English cheat and got hacked !

d
dimoha12312 15.03.20

So this is what i found just quoting someone.

“Right what I did (Sorry guys I did use Cheat Engine cosmos kept crashing), is I started cheat engine first, then game from the FarCry5.exe alt tabbed out and force quit the process easyanticheat, which allowed me to change the money.
I couldn't do much else, like I said I did try to perk points, but I couldn't spend any of them and the game finally crashed.
Now when I got into the game again my money is still 999,765 so it saved that setting, but of course goes down when spending.

Now I did have to change a few of the setting in CE debugger method was set to kernel mode debugger (requires dvbm) and I turned on all the option in the extra section.
Oh and I have my game set to not allow co-op as well.

The one thing I have to say is Ubisoft are greedy ass hats, Silver Bars in single player, and the money progression is BS, no wonder they locked it down with EAC, so we couldn't hack the money.”

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

dimoha12312
Will be coming soon. Patience. The more that you yourself probably understand that the problem is not in the hacking game, and bypass EAC. That is not a problem for hackers, maybe all the anti-cheats in any online game is at times broken, how not to take. The same БФ1, СВБФ2 and BB2 actually broke almost in beta... so just wait.

d
dimoha12312 15.03.20

basically, all the trainers are tied to engine cheat everyday I am watching their success and is not something the track