3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 25.09.19 12:38 pm

Test failed (Wreckfest)

In Wreckfest (2018) in a Career and in their Own event at the end of the race (after winning race), write all the time, 1st place and Test failed. It is not clear. What is the test ?
26 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoMercy_LilKids 25.09.19

vftor
In each race there is a certain task, for example, to split the number of machines, or to gain some points, maybe talk about it?

v
vftor 25.09.19

NoMercy_LilKids
There was a race Derby lawn mower, not like the test, well, I broke 3 of the 5 machines. And there was a call with another rider, and when I beat him, then took his car, and wrote that the test is passed. But after that, still other race write Test failed.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 25.09.19

vftor
Who knows, maybe a bug, there's a lot of them yet

s
sabbat75 25.09.19

What a bug, what is the mission of the mower - destroy 5 cars instead of 3!
in the next race in addition to what should come first - you need to deploy three machines, and so on.

v
vftor 25.09.19

sabbat75
What the next race need to deploy the 3 machines ? Something that was not there.

s
sabbat75 25.09.19

The battle in the canyon blue font appears.

v
vftor 25.09.19

sabbat75
I'll look into it.

s
sabbat75 25.09.19

There are many races there are additional tasks without which the test did not pass - will highlight Test fail

v
vftor 25.09.19

sabbat75
Clear. So it is necessary to see the inscription in blue.

s
sabbat75 25.09.19

It is during the race and at the beginning see here

Spoiler

v
vftor 25.09.19

sabbat75
Here, it is now clear. Thank you.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 25.09.19

But if the first time passed one test out of two, you go race, get a Cup and start again - the progress is completely reset and need to re-both tests pass, or a second time only the last, and in the end all will be counted? There's just the die popping up about zero progress, and I still didn't.

v
vftor 25.09.19

Vyacheslav Butusov
Yes, I also did not reset the progress of a career. I think that then will have to re-take. Actually, as I read in the Internet, these tests have no effect, except for their own gratification and messages after every race.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 25.09.19

vftor
Well, it is clear that only a specific race zeroed out, not entire career, but it is one thing to re and execute what I had last time, and another re-take and re-zadrochit in every stage of their achievement.

v
vftor 25.09.19

Vyacheslav Butusov
Apparently, it's important for you to go through a career or story, but for me it is important, in the mood to get rid of some specific route and to enjoy the process and winning at this point in time. Most often, I install the save game with access to everything. If saves no, then pass myself. In this game I installed the save game on all the machines and raced in their Own event.

T
True_Rivethead 25.09.19

I also have a problem with these tests!
After I passed the race Attack of the Killer Bee(attack of the killer bees) I had to give a new car - but it is nowhere.
In the garage it came from, and at the entrance to the store - the game immediately crashes.
Help.

v
vftor 25.09.19

True_Rivethead
And at what level this race ?

T
True_Rivethead 25.09.19

vftor
The third championship, Challengers.
This is a bug hike.

v
vftor 25.09.19