3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 15.03.20 02:24 pm

Ubisoft Rewards Club (Far Cry 5)

Hey all, appeared in Uplay rewards club, one for community games, the question is basically this, does anyone know how to unlock it?

16 Comments
Sort by:
p
ps203 15.03.20

I think as the game will appear, and will be available to unlock

D
Dimson_62 15.03.20

ps203
When the game comes out is clear, the question is, where is the community in which topic they need to go or what and where to write, what message to write and where, and maybe repost what to do and where, in General what you want to do and where that would be is this considered to unlock rewards.

D
DemanShu 15.03.20

Dimson_62
Based on Your level in Uplay, You have done a lot for the gaming community. T-shirt should be Yours )))

G
Grandshot 15.03.20

Perhaps this award will unlock the creators of the cards in Far Cry Arcade that reach a certain rating level in the community.

F
Flash3318 15.03.20

If opened, the Coloring for the weapons of far cry 5

D
Dimson_62 15.03.20

Wrote in support, said that the coloring for arms and t-shirts will be available after the game.

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

why all the shit go to Nike better than the normal t-shirt for yourself. or Reebok.

S
Shimuto 15.03.20

With the coloring I've also not clear. Work - Roslagens on the website of FC. nothing changes. XS how to get it.

r
rusline151 15.03.20

Shimuto
Same hat, several times, reconnecting and game agent was restarted, odih hell neetilirovannogo

N
Nadoedala 15.03.20

My coloring is also not open, it several times come under my uchetku and from the browser and from the game, and nothing is revealed

m
minooz 15.03.20

Shimuto
rusline151
Nadoedala
To obtain a unique coloring for the machine, you need on the website of Edge Lights 5 to go in the Arcade.

N
Nadoedala 15.03.20

minooz
thanks, even if written correctly and not a word about the arcade

M
MaxQjust 15.03.20

Dimson_62
I suspect t-shirt will give active cards creators. because the contribution can be done in such a way yet...
Add Uplay @maxqjust will tell if this is the case, I will soon post the map.

s
serdei uakovlev 15.03.20

I generally pre-order bonuses no

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

pixels buy

D
Dimson_62 15.03.20

Just sent a letter of support at the expense of t-shirts, said that the community event has not started yet, so it will still be some events for them get.