3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M.E.D.V.E.D. 15.03.20 02:24 pm

What swords do you like to play? (Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy)

Just curious to know the manners of other people.
I like like a normal sword because it has three styles.

And you?
93 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russssslan [NKVD] 15.03.20

I have two swords play.

R
Radio Announcer 15.03.20

Literally:
The usual orange Consul,)))))

Dwulinkowy blue guardian

Two or two consuls: one purple, the second is orange.

In all recipes Of duklinskoye option, especially because it can be used as odnolistovoe (Although it is monosexism)))).

M
Master Corwin 15.03.20

Single sword. Blade green - according to the principles of the Order. The design of the handle resembles the hilt of the sword Yoda, however, I slightly changed the appearance of the handles, adding electrum. Rarely use cheats at all, but in case with light swords all use the same code to include all the fighting styles that are only available when using two swords or Baghdad would be considered a sword. Why? It's simple. I'm a fan of the universe of POLLUTANTS, skilled at fencing and lightsaber in real life, so the game prefer maximum approximation - i.e., for me the ability to use all styles gives the feeling of having all forms of sword fighting that exist in the universe of POLLUTANTS.

m
mort666 15.03.20

stick better all green. he has a great shot when the guy crouches, twirls the sword with the fingers and cuts the Jedi in half

M
Master Corwin 15.03.20

mort666, Yes, indeed. and this technique looks gorgeous.

g
googl 15.03.20

since I always use cheats in all games I prefer the sword of ragnos for those who do not know what it is give a description (not a Normal sword without the laser having the power of all the Sith are able to conduct long-range combat the most powerful weapon in the game)

M
Master Corwin 15.03.20

Well, actually...Ragnos was scepter (but it is already hidden sword). But the power of ALL the Sith nor the sceptre, nor a sword possessed with such artifacts of Power, and he Ragnos would not sdyuzhil. The scepter only nakaplivaetsya device. The sword only served as a Power conditioner, itself it even in the hand of the Sith remained a simple blade. The only difference from other blades, the Sith were able to hold through steel blades Power to give them the ability to hit energotrade and to resist sword light. But against lightsabers Sith and came out with light swords.

Sorry, buddy, don't take it personally. This I did by the way... a little brought me to history...;)

And in the game: well, against bots - I will not argue... But in a multiplayer match against a gamer with a lightsaber - I'm with the blade of Ragnos 10 seconds, at any range of combat, in the ground beef would be butchered... by the Way, sorry for offtopic, but a sword (or light steel) is not the most powerful weapon in the game. For example, the disrupter Tenloss and portable RU of Aracid - dezintegriruetsja beam first you can only stay ahead, dodging in acceleration Forces, and the missile a second anything, except the Force push, not reflect.

I took THIS action games with all the blades (like many, I suppose). Yes, each sword has unique features. But, I repeat again (apparently, hehe, because of my of fanatskoy), still prefer a normal lightsaber. Baghdad would be considered for me is still associated with the Sith. And the SW EU story since the Hyperspace war was not a single Jedi with Baghdad would be considered a sword.

L
L E G 15.03.20

Predpochetayu even so the same staff and even purple and looks cool and you can create good attacks.

d
dameero 15.03.20

Took place with all the swords, but love the staff Ala Darth Maul red ;))))

M
Master Corwin 15.03.20

Clear. The most inconvenient (for the story of the universe STAR) sword. Bulky, unfamiliar... and Therefore among the Sith, and the Jedi master of Baghdad would be considered a sword was considered very worthy.

d
dameero 15.03.20

In multiplayer it is very convenient!!Powerful and to 1 blade quietly wins And so I just Darth Maul pins =))

A
Artmis 15.03.20

A simple sword is the coolest-he and Luke and Darth VADER!!! went, and no wonder, with a strong style of no enemy the longer you two(usually one) attacks lives.

M
Master Corwin 15.03.20

Strong style, however, has a pretty big drawback in the broad sweep of you in the cabbage chop some master Soresu or Atar...

H
Holstad 15.03.20

The usual lightsaber green (still I'm a diplomat, and the color of the lightsaber should display the spirit of its owner), hilt similar in style to the hilt of Obi-WAN Kenobi in the 1st episode.

R
Ronan Dex 15.03.20

STAFF!!!!!!Wait I just realized what this vesch... blue, arm champion

N
NagaSeddou 15.03.20

Red DOUGLASVILLE with the first handle(can't remember the name)

D
DeVezor 15.03.20

the usual green,purple,red(depends on character) with the standard handle....

T
THX_1138 15.03.20

I ispolzuu odnotonovye Zelenova or blue color use style Soresu ( who neznaet study the enemy and nanesti one rashayda blow ispolzoval Obi-WAN in the battle with grievous and Anakin) and ataru(speed and powerful blows masters Etowah style was Yoda and qui-gon)

_
_Brayan_ 15.03.20

I'm always on two red

D
DeZm0nDaN 15.03.20

How can you make the red sword without cheats?????????????????????????