3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtySoldier 15.03.20 02:25 pm

How to transport goods in train fever? (Train Fever)

I had been in this game,but never figured out how to transport goods
6 Comments
Sort by:
j
joseph88 15.03.20

Hunter_2-1
You first need to know what companies are working for this in the lower left corner of the icon you should press in the form of the plant (should be the number 10 or 5 but not 2 or 1) If there are at least 2 plants and 2 mines\sawmill\oil better to start again. On to learn what goods where peretikayut Pavon in the bottom corner there is an icon choose your loads and the system W\a path lengthwise of the route of cargo. Here install mod easier to develop http://www.playground.ru/files/train_fever_fayli_s_umenshennimi_ekspl_rashodami_na_tehniku-82650/

A
ArtySoldier 15.03.20

joseph88
Why trucks/carts,do not load the cargo?How to get them to download?

j
joseph88 15.03.20

Hunter_2-1
The line laid between the industrial area of the city (blue) and the factory via freight terminals?

P
Philip J.Fry 15.03.20

What line need to be laid, of course, explain how? Between the plant and the mine, for example, understood like, and how the goods to the city to deliver? Put the terminals in industrial zone, paving the route to them from the factory, Nevermind ,doesn't want the transport to unload, while the demand for the goods from the city, and whether you want to create routes from production to the city or only enough from plants?

P
Philip J.Fry 15.03.20

And in General, whether in the city to put such as a forest sawmill, or only from the wood processing plant products, coal ore - is also needed in the city or is it only for the steel plant?

G
Gofri93 15.03.20

Philip J. Fry
You have probably already figured out, but the city needs exclusively in end products, i.e., products.