3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skilldex 15.03.20 02:25 pm

Cheaters. (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

In General, posany ,in the game I forgot to put anti-cheat XD not only that, you give 2600 for constantly lag frankly disgusting (in terms of graphics) clone of the previous game, so there is anticheat and no, haha) In General, all who have not played with cheats - suggest. For valhak not to ban - is guaranteed, but the aimbot can, if badly scorched, important to include the aim on the neck and everything will be OK. So besides that wallhack, the game already has the wizard prestige, who generate only 5 hours) Or low level players playing with Boltovskoi, which opens at level 55) In General, the game until this fundamental piece of the bucket with cheats, or better don't play (I'm not a hater, just the cold really stool).So okay, they quietly citelli, so they ADVERTISE THEIR SITES WITH CHEATS DIRECTLY in the GENERAL CHAT! The famous super cheat from treorchy in full force..
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
I'm 6 cod aw with a knife stabbed and killed 5

S
Skilldex 15.03.20

Stachnik
Well, I have a cold stat 2.50, so a noob call me hard. Just once the game allows you to play with cheats with impunity, so why not?

S
Syndicate 2016 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
your stat cheats of nagrana,and sayogo you machine without cheats noob was

M
Mercurionio 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
Well, maybe because cheats for the disabled? To play fair is not able for religious reasons?

S
Skilldex 15.03.20

Stachnik

I'm not stupid to play with cheats on main Akka. For this is spare. Although, why do I explain this to a student, right?
Mercurionio
Play with cheats now 95% of the players BO3. Do you get pleasure from playing with kitakami? OK che, happy for you. I don't feel, so we have to get out, to somehow recapture the money paid for this game.

M
Mercurionio 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
I do not play the code=)
I'm talking in General.

S
Syndicate 2016 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
we see you want on each server were this guys

that's what I said on the main

S
Skilldex 15.03.20

Stachnik
I don't want to, but it is. In each room, such chitakov in bulk. Nothing new you have not shown me.

k
kos26rus 15.03.20

quickly cheats work

S
Sidorovich12 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
Played TechnoMW3 with volgacom on 30 different servers. Of them me only 2 banned and then lahania. Here are modern anticheat, so I am sure that now every third player online on any game has at least the easiest cheat or hack. So from personal experience I know..... Does not happen online games without cheaters, there are cheaters who are good at hiding their software..

D
D0c_81 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf

Spoiler

A
Alex_Pro 15.03.20

Two problems with multiplayer CoD - cheaters and poor respawn. If they were not, the cartoon would be perfect.

V
Viktor Zhushman 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
I am 33 years old and I'm in the Code for 6 years, never even thought there was a cheat to play, I prefer Ghost and BT2, where I have a stat of 3.27 and 3.05 respectively, and in the mouth I ...al csuhanov such as the bathyscaphe, which can justify its krivorukost... if he was right, it would mean that I play without cheats better than a cheat...
Relatively BO3, the game has kakaka, as half of the run with iMovie trunks with superlegislature PP with LCC that from the hip through the floor map to kill the other half tactically rats, and why, because with a gun in sight pers now almost not moving, and run up to PP and drobach spray has what nobody wants. The game is tactical shooter has turned into someone who pereprygnet, go in the back and valnut from the hip, or just ride out. Now skill to be able to accurately and far shoot is not needed, rather an ability that will allow you to quickly go to the back unnoticed. In General, after AW I am again even more upset by the cartoon, maybe it's just age.

c
chuba_73 15.03.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
I'm not stupid to play with cheats on main Akka. For this is spare. Although, why do I explain this to a student, right?
you are not a fool but a moral monster descended peers in the sandbox as a child playing with cheats but still proud of it

d
deni900 15.03.20

please tell me how the led codes on the PC