3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyuciy Varen 15.03.20 02:25 pm

Can't deploy the game after minimizing (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

steam version I have, after a wrong turn can put the black window of the game appears and Nitsche not seen her do a full screen after turned? it is very important
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 15.03.20

Two times press on alt+tab.

n
nestrbob 15.03.20

Lucius Waren
Maybe trite is not enough RAM to run the game. You're not from windowed mode turn?

h
hrenaten01 15.03.20

just twice click on the Alt tab and you will have happiness

n
nestrbob 15.03.20

хренатень01
You must be blind or difficult to read. First - your answer was already, and secondly, read the question of the author. there is a black game window appears It says that he turned the game after minimizing it, but it does not start ( hangs or not enough resources).
The man did not ask how to open the game after minimizing.

a
arah 15.03.20

it was about the same in the launcher just put a new screen resolution, and everything fell into place

A
Artem Safonov 15.03.20

nestrbob
so what posovetoval хренатень01 actually helps LINCO I NAK more from 2011 did

s
serioussamsecond 15.03.20

If the game can collapse and expand almost immediately - that helps, and if the game was curtailed for some time, it does not help - so a black screen and hangs, it only remains to complete the process and start the new. While resources above the roof. And RAM, and video card. Playing on Ultra settings with HD textures. Moreover, the third Witcher at max speed, folds - unfolds normally as Rome 2 TW Attila. A Skyrim kick, which Moody like a girl-play the virgin.

N
Nero_2311 15.03.20

I have the game minimized only by using task Manager. Then Alt + tab and nothing. Wants to unfold.
Here's a simple solution:
Spoilerfree Alt-tab run the task Manager contr + Alt + divides (but does not go in the Manager) just press cancel and the game (all Windows must be closed except the game) And the game should already be deployed

K
Kira_Volf 15.03.20

Lucius Waren
I personally two times tap on the black screen

g
greyhouse 15.03.20

I have personally helped a close Team Viewer - the game has become normal to fold and unfold.
There are problems with it with full-screen mode and not only with this game, as far as I know. Some of it is extremely window will run in the system tray hangs.

00711 15.03.20

before you minimize the game - open the console - helped me

A
Alex Ven 15.03.20

Maybe a little late, but after the game launched, you need to roll it again and have to click on the icon the icon of the game below. Personally it worked for me. But after a few times the game may close.

A
Aleks Blef 27.04.21

Blah blah blah blah blah !!!! Enblocal.ini in it the line EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks = false you have true. And do not listen to these suckers with their alt + tab and other heresy, they do not even understand what they are talking about and what the essence is. Lizh would like to stick his useless word.

u
uncas777 24.05.21

Aleks Blef wrote:
Enblocal.ini in it the line EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks = false you have true.
Your golden words !!!

a
asrind1 29.11.21

Where can I find this Enblocal.ini file? I was looking for it today after installing it in the game Creation Kit in the folder with the game itself and in my documents - it is not there.

A
Anton Raikerus 01.07.22

A
Aleks Blef 26.01.23

Blah blah blah blah!!!! Enblocal.ini in it the line EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false is set to true. And don't listen to these suckers with their alt + tab and other heresy, they don't even understand what they are talking about and what the point is. Lizh would stick his useless word.