3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Astegot 15.03.20 02:25 pm

DLC for pirates (Total War: Warhammer 2)

There was such here a question... Will the poor?)
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neverny 15.03.20

While probably not...full of Bugs,damp,Norsk no(I mean the mortals of the Empire).When fix bugs and add Norsk,then probably kryaknesh.
The Norsk way more for the first part I broke...

A
Astegot 15.03.20

Tony Ash
Yes... Already hurt (

V
Vlad Sidoy 15.03.20

Asterot
Well, nothing will wait, and then the relish, because we will still get)))

A
Astegot 15.03.20

Vlad The Seeds
I speak the truth, brother)

N
Neverny 15.03.20

Asterot
And I'm already losing hope...
Been 3 months waiting for the Norsk...

A
Astegot 15.03.20

Tony Ash
Just have to wait

V
Vlad Sidoy 15.03.20

Tony Ash
I also very much waiting for her, but that look immediately out part 2 after the Mortals of the Empire, and with it in place and Assassin and Call of duty are new, they will first basic games break, and then going to take care of our own, that would be pirate purely for Vahe Yes it would be safe to grab by the throat and shake, they say where's the update damn it!! And so they eat all honoring innovations and torn apart as you can and break. Remember how long 1 part broke?! As I waited for her come to Torrente 2 times a day, all sites climbs, 3 times caught virusnyak and demolished Windu, but still I waited, we all waited for her, I even was thinking to buy it, but thank God Dragana dissuaded, they say you're a pirate with experience, you not one game is not bought, they say be patient you can do it, so today I finished the pen to go again for the Empire, thinking the pen go through it again but in the mortal empires!!!! So zhdems!!!

H
Hogun 15.03.20

Tony Ash
With the addition of the Slavs to Attila the Hun, was the same. You just have to hope and wait.

K
Kaskad131 15.03.20

The horror... downloaded the radius mod for wahi 2
not working.. because my pirated version is older than the mod))
already 2 times went through the game, it becomes boring

m
mrPickles666 15.03.20

still no news? hacking anyone does?

N
Neverny 15.03.20

A divided Empire for Rome II hacked the next day after the release...

R
RikoChiko 15.03.20

Would already bought. Game sales Grachi worth it.

M
Morrigi 15.03.20

Recochica
Yeah... sale 1800 if translated into rubles. At least to 1000 got rid of,another would.
Spoiler

K
Kelllhus 15.03.20

Morrigi
you wrote WAIT for a SALE, and you got rid of the screen with the usual price, well, not stupid if?

D
Dinovart 15.03.20

If you buy is not an option-it is possible to wait until the release of the latest DLC, then hacked all at once (i.e. about a year). The Norsk in mortal empires will be released in may 2018, together with the lords and units for the two races (some not listed). PS If you go with a pirate on a license - save will work (at least, I had that with the first part).