3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAGAZZ-05 15.03.20 02:27 pm

Is it possible to capture Kyoto? (Total War: Shogun 2)

pix.PlayGround.ru

I already some time try to capture Kyoto (play for Tascabe), but does not work! Tried to capture the 1st army did not work! Sent 2 - failed too! Moreover, if you attack Kyoto,your diplomatic relations with other factions are much worse! All with me in the first time no one wanted to be friends! I had to get involved in the conquest of other provinces.

I just want to know has any been able to capture Kyoto? If so, tell us how =)
118 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav za Bioware 15.03.20

I captured, but their allies defeated me, and the shogun returned to the capital.

Q
QUWIDE 15.03.20

I captured more than once. Either send the strongest army, the best 2 or bribe their army outside of the castle and besieged by the left.

All diplomatic relations are negated, so you need to have a large army on the borders, many experienced agents and money. When I announced all of the war - I the Treasury was 1 000 000; destroyed them all :)

M
MAGAZZ-05 15.03.20

I have a Treasury of 153 000! Certainly not enough, but still the army is very greedy and take a lot of money! The fact of the matter is that their allies are not weak! Kitakami and acai on the side of the shogun! Their army is not weak! So I'll have to maintain huge army! So I'm just broke!

S
ShamomahS 15.03.20

To MAGAZZ-05
You need to hold the capital for a few seasons to win, and of course to keep the n-th number of provinces.

N
Nariman.E 15.03.20

MAGAZZ-05
Three auto combat troops.

M
MAGAZZ-05 15.03.20

I just sent 3 pumped army (generals) to capture Kyoto (autobiography),except that it didn't work. This time, there were 4 army!

In short, I and without Kyoto lucky! I won in addition to my 10 provinces 2! So - all OK! Don't even know where to move! Eh, it would be addition by which it would be possible to land troops in Korea or China!I would love to go! Just, Japan already bored, and Kyoto some kind of invincible! Plus everyone hates me again!)

S
ShamomahS 15.03.20

To MAGAZZ-05
I won in addition to my 10 provinces 2
You attacked Kyoto with only 10 provinces =)))

So what's the hurry? There would normally grow up, and then at the old man go =)

f
fallshirmegger 15.03.20

I'm in Kyoto just a quick captured Tansu, and all). General with a couple of squads put on one side, and the rest of the troops on the other, and so long as the archers looked at the General and rapid grabbed the flag.

M
MAGAZZ-05 15.03.20

I still conquered! Now, with me fighting all of Japan!

A
Alexxxus 15.03.20

On the 17th move for Hattori a large army of Ronin captured Kyoto 4 stroke nothing happened, I became Shogun. Next turn - all but one at home, betrayed me and declared war.

MAGAZZ-05
Campaign is always like that.

G
Ghost_61 15.03.20

MAGAZZ-05

Virtual Genghis Khan you can't be ;D And you did not try to wait? I like waiting for, mass money, by the time I'll build an unbreakable economy and the army, in Japan by that time will be 5-8 houses, and three of them let the allies. Here's the platform for conquest.

D
DarkLord18 15.03.20

Ghost_61
+1

A
Aleksator 15.03.20

Played for the Uesugi. Seized the whole right side of Japan from Kyoto method the Mat and save/load of. Ended up with war with all. But, in the end - to my area could pass current from the top, where I sat the army. And past Kyoto, using the right for. In this law the city of Kyoto and near the town were holding in the army. Joyful AI climbed up to me one army in the end all killed by playing with significantly fewer losses. Then made a 3rd army and finally made the damn Kyoto three armies.

S
SWONER 15.03.20

I captured more than once. Either send the strongest army, the best 2 or bribe their army outside of the castle and besieged by the left. All diplomatic relations are negated, so you need to have a large army on the borders, many experienced agents and money. When I announced all of the war - I the Treasury was 1 000 000; destroyed them all :)

And? I had a maximum of 200 thousand and all provinces under control.

f
fetyulkin 15.03.20

I'm less than two armies never attack, you need two good army with samurai, not ashigaru. To take Kyoto it is not so difficult to keep boundaries when you are cutting from all sides full stacks...

T
TheNik 15.03.20

I with 7 provinces of Kyoto captured, played for the clan with a white and black color, it was 2 and a half armies, one was almost destroyed, and the other half in full combat were armed, then to Kyoto next turn, attacked and well killed all who attacked, just in Kyoto was about 7-9 units of ashigaru archers, enemies even to the walls crawled in 70% of cases, immediately retreated.

Especially funny was when the enemy General with an army of 3000 people, against my archers went forward at the ready at a relaxed pace under fire, then of course the whole army ran.

J
James Cook 15.03.20

It is best to seize the island, and even better - 2. If not mistaken, I believe Takashiba good island, and a fraction which is on the South-West (Tascabe). It is easier, especially in the far West. Still not bad for the samurai in the North (date) to play, but the distance to Kyoto - a very decent...

K
Kaq 15.03.20

Playing for Takadu - 8 provinces in the East + 10 vassals took (the entire area East of Kyoto) and drove to Kyoto - 5,000 people. Defeated an army of the shogun and captured Kyoto, but all declared war on the vassal stood against me and the allies betrayed again. With the remaining 4.000 went and trashed the army, gets to Kyoto.

W
Webwish 15.03.20

Kyoto is always left for last. It makes no sense to capture it immediately. And grab... first precipitated, accept an open battle, and if you win, continue the siege, complement the army and finish off the remnants already on the storm

C
Costa772 15.03.20

With capture - no problems. Another problem - after capturing Kyoto the game loses sense, because at the time of capture you have no equal in development, and this means that the capture of the remaining territories of time, the world-all the same anybody will not be able to conclude. The game loses its intrigue.