3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.09.19 12:38 pm

Addition Mooncrash (Prey (2017))

Dear Experts I have not caught up to tell me how it wakes up to play it the Supplement Mooncrash, as realized, or going day with restarting after death, or what is it all about? Who bought and played give a small answer is it worth it?
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.09.19

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
as realized, or going day with restarting after death
It is a separate DLC.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.09.19

saa0891
Yes, I understand that a separate DLC but not understand what and why even if explained properly how it wakes up to work. Oh well need YouTube to see how people play and setpolarity all the tiny moments of the story, but to know what kind of mixture of a bulldog with a rhinoceros...

s
saa0891 25.09.19

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
even if explained properly how it wakes to work
As usual in such cases, separately from the menu will run,if that in the evening I will unsubscribe if time to test is.

S
Sanya Zharenkov 25.09.19

As I thought, it would be something like a bagel, have a goal-to get to the Shuttle and fly away, wet and all along the way, the bucket-play in new. But this is not accurate.

c
callmegod 25.09.19

Anyone have problems with the gamepad? How to make it work? In the original there were no problems.

A
Andriken 25.09.19

same thing with a gamepad, tried the fix to the original prey of 1.05 say it works fine in the original joystick fell off, the fix is not helping the game with it not loaded. WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! beer is now on the belly will not have to put the mouse to drag...

S
Steve Taller 25.09.19

I downloaded a torrent, it is not clear that as a Yes, save only one thing, not as in the original game, if after death we will have to start over what Nada this game

k
kanusha 25.09.19

Managed to escape once. After unlocking the second character, dramatically increased the complexity in the form of the Moon of sharks, which generally does not take damage from firearms.
Perhaps the fact that the enemies in each passage will be in different places and different types will keep you in suspense, but the fact that the location is the same, very quickly get bored.
Supplement for everybody.

S
SkyraX 25.09.19

I can't understand what's the point of changing the settings,if starting with all off and low settings,finishing ultrametricity kept all the time 24 fps,Shin on\off is not affected,the main game was at a high 60fps,and then hell understand that

p
protas01 25.09.19

does not work gamepad Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.09.19

protas01
It's just like this mode on one controller, played died in the game and you first need to insert a new ) Feature of this DLC...

L
Lekar23 25.09.19

SkyraX
Same thing with fps is that low that at max 40 fps, although iron is a good card 1080 is not understand then where is the problem

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.09.19

Pirates download oprobyvat and after two playthroughs play tired even for free, where is our favorite story additions in Mafia 2... the game Itself is very good a solid 9 out of 10 give, and Mooncrash so inappropriate like playing Escape from Tarceva offline with bots, are MS rules died lost loot and everything else, what endless mode in this game is to kill bots is not interesting although they made fun...

s
salopic 25.09.19

Oh God, this sucks! To me the developers have to pay to I do play.

A
ALEX7436 25.09.19

Who played, tell me if you can(without spoilers), as some will be solved, who's Rally Yu's sister, wife of Alex. And why their family photo in the office Alex, no Morgan?

b
bambuk13 25.09.19

Good afternoon. After reading the forums. I understand that people play a couple of times and, naturally, die cast, considering it boring and monotonous, they say the locations are the same and not change. It is precisely because you only play a couple of times. And you are not alone, as I can't even Russian-speaking forums to find this addition means the bulk of players leave to play. And it was to someone I walked by this masterpiece I decided to stand up for it.
I played thirty times, maybe more because I can say that this is awesome addition. Ten is not put, but on 9+ with a clear conscience. Pass it over a dozen playthroughs will not work, even if you're not going to die, so as to perform all tasks Kasmi (or whatever it is...), as well as all the achievements will take a lot more passes.
The first few playthroughs really monotonous, but then began: we come to the location and it's dark, and the emergency system broadcasts that there was a "Temporary power outage". Of course there is flashlight and lighting once the issue will be resolved, but no working elevators, heat exchangers, computers and locations the moon not to leave. And it is being repaired at this location is impossible, even if there is a repair skill. Have to go to the control center of the entire lunar base and to solve this issue there. The same may not be in the waiting room of the cable control units and the train is not the cause...but time flies.
Other times you go on location, and then "Discovered lethal concentration radiation" and you either have to destroy the sources of this radiation, or have a bunch of antirads or not to strip space from background radiation (but this solution is not for real men).
And the next time the location is on fire and I can not say that it is deadly to pass, but...time flies and you have to play quickly otherwise time will expire.
I'm not talking about such trifles as a door. In one passage they are broken, but not in another, and you don't know this initially, and failed to prepare and if you have a repair or mimicry, there is no problem, but if not, then ...and less time.
Broken lift will not stop the real researcher, but add several minutes to your passage...and you don't have it.
But if you already played two dozen times and had to pump the maximum basic combat skills and health bar etc. and believe that you have no equal, then just bring a "Level of damage" to the maximum (and in the story you'll have to do it otherwise, all skills are open, but most of this is due to lack of time) and the level of monsters from older to yours, and then surpass it.
And therefore to say that the game is monotonous not fair. Yes, if you know in advance what is happening in each location to prepare and then to start, it is indeed longing, but the game won't give you such info and you all will have to learn yourself. About the lack of resources, I say nothing.

Further pospolity. For those who want to pass yourself not to read.

1. Going first remonteta all locations and fix everything found. Start with the tower in the center of the crater. There's a room with control units. If even one block is not, then there will be problems at some locations. If the block is not enough, then go upstairs and currency processor. Inside the control unit. All that it will repair will not break before the end of the simulation, but for other characters it's important.
2. About the Lunar sharks. It is a problem only at the initial stage of the game. Then, when pumped each character. There is no problem. I do regret that it rarely appears as the falls is not difficult, but inside lies a Temporal loop. Example: when fully pumped abilities associated with the turret and turret strengthening, repairman knocks the shark three times. Fortified turret the shark to break can not, only confuses her, but because if you leave the base installed the turret in front of the stairs, jump to the ground and immediately runs back to the station. In the tunnel you can not stand, otherwise we will touch the stones flying from the shark. Just stand behind the corner and listen to how to shoot the turret. The shooting stopped-out and set the turret in place all over again. Three times is enough. Not pumped with the turret a bit longer, but not globally. In General, the shark is very susceptible to Psi-attacks.
3. For a successful passing game is very important to know all the locations. While on location, try to remember everything, and I mean all ways and passages as once again the passage may be that what or whether the ladder is collapsed and won't have time to find a new path. For example, remonteta from the beginning of the simulation (and I her) before she left the Shuttle (and to fly it should that is a space Shuttle, and any other form of transport) with a full sweep of its locations the "Bedroom wing" takes me 55 minutes and 11 Temporal loops.
4. I always keep the level of "data Corruption" at the first level using Temporal loops as in the first level, it was easier to play and killed the monsters spawn much less frequently. It happens that when, after remontnyy I come in the "Bedroom wing" of the other character, don't meet anyone there. However, it is worth waking the onset of the second damage level and monsters here.
5. I all locations are fully investigate and collect everything you can. Recycle everything that is not useful to me (and for a multiple number of passages, I already know how much) on the heat exchanger. But the fabricator made mainly of temporal loop. For me they are the most important. Apart from them only what is well and right now.
6. After I failed some character to the moment of departure from the moon, then before you leave, I call the mule and put all I have in inventory. The mule is the link between the characters and everything in it downloaded available to all characters in a given simulation. Thus, even if one of the characters will die, the loot is not lost.
7. If you are lost, go to this place with another character, find your corpse, or someone made him a telepath, and take with him all his property.
8. Just evacuate all the characters from the moon-there's no problem, the problem is to evacuate everyone in the way that it has. But because there will always be a time when the locations have nothing to find as you have already gathered. At this point you will be very helpful to store in the boot menu of each character. It is possible to buy before the game starts each character drawings what you already found. If you all strip. The drawings are all. You just have to analyze how much and what you need for success. By that time it'll be on your experience to know how much is spent cartridges, kits, Temporal loops, etc. If for the passage of locations you have 60 minutes and every 15 minutes costs 3 temporal loop, you have to exit the simulation to buy 12 pieces.
9. I'm in the store while not buying anything because saving up points for the last passage (over 200 000). And the last passage will begin when all of the tasks performed and collect all the achievements. Then buy all. What do I need to pass. Will score in the mule and go.
10. Why am I writing all this... in order to make it clear that this game is for those who like to think, to calculate all their actions, plan the next steps. If you like this, you will not regret the time spent. For example, I still not passed it to the end, and regret that such a moment may be coming.

h
harvster 25.09.19

bambuk13 Here and ask the experienced fighter, the first character the ability to slightly pimped his. and they can not log in anywhere, all gravitate perceived as Typhon, and that I see no way out , stupor. Can not find where to disable gravitate...

L
LeopoldoMendoza 16.10.20

bambuk13
Well, you give, 11 temporal loops per 1 location!
In general, is there any sense to spend a lot of time on collecting loot, and then spend this loot on craft loops, in fact to buy already spent time on collecting loot, so you can stupidly not waste time on collecting loot at all.
In general, the loot here is only needed for one thing - to get an achiut galaxy brain. That is, you need to collect a lot of loot to scrape the neurodods of 50 pieces on the full pumping abilities of only one character. Of course they are lying on the map, but not enough.
I, on the other hand, play mooncrash using only temporal loops with monsters. High level of corruption - well, because more telepaths, etc. One on-duty telepath/technopath is almost always in one of the three swellings of the rescue pods. Periodically sleep alone on the street. Weavers - consider the loops for nothing, fall literally from three shots of drabon, two weavers meet in Pythia, in the compartment of typhons, and in the mines near the euukad concneiner.

You can pass quickly, in fact:
- as soon as the engineer will learn the skill of the pilot (you need to find the pilot on the security terminal once), after the spavna she can immediately go to the shuttle as soon as the teleport in Pifies is fixed
- The hacker breaks into the teleport and immediately goes to the evacuation (you need to find a module of the rescue capsule, I always accidentally got under the arm of another engineer)
- The patient goes straight to the teleport
- the guard immediately goes to the container to evacuate the mass accelerator (preliminarily there should be put anti-Radine, 5 meals and 5 coffee characters, which were played earlier)
- Riley only once you need to study the phantom, created on the task, then she immediately goes to her office to evacuate through the copy of the mind

That's it.
Tip: If you're dead, stupidly drill the game through the task manager. After restarting, start from the beginning of the location. That is, for example, entered The Pythus, something was done and died. They knocked the game down forcibly. After the restart, you will be immediately after entering Pifey.

harvster
In mooncrash, when you see the inscription "you typhon" just shoot at the monitor with a slymizer. Either use amy groanates, or use the tifon electric skill, the monitor to cut out and you will miss.