3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pacan0075 15.03.20 02:28 pm

Infinite loading in the cutscene in the quest, the die is cast. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

When I got out of the camp of Vranic, went to Zbyszek, at first I killed him - endless download conversations after a replica of Radzha. Went with him - same story. First played with the trainer. Tried without it - the same thing. Changed the resolution to 1280x720 - nothing has changed. Have to wait for the patch or what? Stimovsky version, file integrity checked, everything is fine.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil of PC game 15.03.20

Try to download prior to the mission.

p
pacan0075 15.03.20

Hodsed6
It will not work, deleted the save, because it was more than 100.

D
Devil of PC game 15.03.20

How I overcame endless. download skated the mission at the beginning, turned the game in the tray every few folder the user saved games, this game, deleted the saves, started the game, saved, loaded, made sure that I went to the report saves with the 1, and voila.

p
pacan0075 15.03.20

Hodsed6
Oh, did, did not help. I'll wait for the patch.

K
Komrad71 15.03.20

faced with the same problem, and patches put on completely pumped again full version of the game, deleted the save, started the quest again - still the problem remains, only when I restart up tasks with a Priest in the monastery and correctly completed the task
Spoiler( agreed with him, brought from the monastery and decided his fate), and then completed the quest monastery and went added on, the more this problem is not met

N
Noname68 15.03.20

Komrad71
the same garbage :(

N
Noname68 15.03.20

people can anyone will help cut the scene view? the file saves skins

u
usus 15.03.20

pacan0075
Need to wait longer the game calculates all the options, the realism that you wanted

c
chegevara91 15.03.20

I have the same thing, until you have solved the problem:(

A
Abarmot90 15.03.20

pacan0075
I have the same garbage. Solved the problem????

p
pacan0075 15.03.20

Komrad71
Did just as well, but again killed the priest, went further on the quest (since there is not so far), and normally the game was. This infinite loading is gone

A
Abarmot90 15.03.20

pacan0075
Can throw off save after saints? I have infinite loading after the camp, when the wounded give to Panama, they there thump, meet me and all