3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20 02:28 pm

OGSE 0.6.9.3 final 2.11 how to disable the charge for the door Sidorovich ? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

In General, preserved in the bunker Sidor and out of the game. after some time I loaded the save game, to get out of the bunker now can not, because the door script somehow shut down and she won't open up until not pay that a washed-up security guard. What to do ? again is not an option, already zadolbalsya to do so. There may be a fix somewhere or maybe someone knows which script is responsible ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georgiy Timoshin 15.03.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
there is a way out of this situation, to start anew and at the first dialogue with him(the guard) choose the correct answer, and you will have happiness))
and there is a patch revision 2.10, 2.11 is newer

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20

George Timoshin
Yes, everything was easier sensitive than a new game. Was the preservation when migrating from the landfill on the border, I forgot about him. And Yes, I only had 2 choices, either give loot or not to give and it is not allowed. at least yesterday it was. today Pavlica third option

d
dinar3 15.03.20

Ogse and normal modes?

G
Georgiy Timoshin 15.03.20

динар3
what is the norm for you??

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20

динар3
well, how to say. a little with some weapons nakosyachili. for example, the TOZ-34 vancott, not from 1-2 meters, and then with the 50, if not more.

r
rerz 15.03.20

As you progress and complete quests for Sidorovich, this security guard with a machine gun can be sent far and for a long time, to go to the basement as before, for free))

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20

rerz
Yes, I have too. Now another problem - the departure in conversation with Cheburashka.

s
saa0891 15.03.20

динар3 wrote:
Ogse and normal modes?
One of the best global mods.

T
Tiem 15.03.20

If Cheburator crashes - see the runtime and our. It is necessary to put the latest patch, 2.10 Revised.
The ogloeda at the bunker Sidorovich not pay to send from the first conversation ;)

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20

Tiem
So there was first of sending. Appeared only after the dump went. By the way, about that patch, but save games will work with patch 2.11 ?

T
Tiem 15.03.20

Sohranki will not be a new game required. As soon as you the first time you go out from Sidorovich, appears in front of you done and begins hazing. tell him cool, uncle..." and his business. In kontaktike for OGSE is a group of ( now quite OGSR) , quests and questions parsed ;)

r
rerz 15.03.20

what kind of quest? Don't remember that. Can't got to this yet?

T
Tiem 15.03.20

There is no quest) Guard Sidorovich aches newcomers to dinescu. takes on the weak. Normal send it immediately and more this question does not arise in the game.

d
dinar3 15.03.20

George Timoshin
Well, weapons,scopes , silencers , laser pointers, fixes, bugs, crashes, quests, classes, both in misery, but why only there , improvements, locations, vehicles, spawn menu like lost alpha, straight to the game sewn, achievements, more, if too much to ask that this growth brings diversity, and bugs and patches can fix, how ever the ogs download , yet

T
Tiem 15.03.20

Spawn menu sewn into the game ? Chota the first time I hear about OGSE is.

A
Alex_2401_kz 15.03.20

Tiem
Version 2.11. I also sent selecting we are not in the army, uncle, the passage is open. I just haven't played Stalker for 6 years and thoroughly forgotten the plot. Current - came to amber but the random crashes still there.

T
Tiem 15.03.20

Alex_2401_kzВерсия in which all running the latest 2.10 Revised. The latest from the team of developers, announced the OGSR.
Sent is the answer We are not in the army, uncle in writing again. The passage in the novice village is closed to rescue Tolik-drunk near the trailer, and he is whole must reach the Wolf.
2.11 is the version that supports Destor, he wrote like 2.12. Shoals 2.11 it rules, if rules.

A
Alex_2401_kz 15.03.20

Tiem
Yeah that's what I said, the message is fixed. At the village newcomers understand I can try again. 2.10 revised check - accomplish your goal, in this version have other problems there. Good - I went a little to start a new game. Already checked yesterday, version 2.10 revision with the fix is working fine at the moment, the player with the bartender.