3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F11la 25.09.19 12:38 pm

How not to die Ulbricht in a major offensive (Elex)

Coldness emotional.

As with a coldness to rescue Ulbricht. With a plan of attack, with such coldness 2 valid choices, in both he's already lying dead on the basis of elbow.

Is it possible to save with such coldness? If not, how quickly to raise the coldness of the character and not to screw up a lot of quests?
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enuard Aid 25.09.19

F11la
What quests can you screw up coldness? The only thing where the coldness will have an impact - this is a fork of events between Thralldom and Separatists.
Torald asks you not to kill the Hybrid, and change it by sapling mana and the Separatists contrary. need to kill him You can certainly choose the option in SEPs to kill a Hybrid, and Toraldo - Change Hybrid, but what will be the ending in this case - I don't know. Just did it and trying to get To SEPs not Genocide Perd decisive battle.
In other cases, Different coldness almost everything without any restriction, only in some side quests can affect. But the side is more important than that is the ability, not coldness.

In the offensive Ulbricht is nuance felts, roofing felts a bug. To save himself Ulbricht - the need to take it with him on the offensive and to control. so he doesn't die. But in this case, most likely, will die Reinhold.
The game makes a choice - Either die Ulbricht, or dies Reinhold.
How to save the lives of the two Leaders of the Clergy is not known (may be. someone could do it).
To increase the Coldness may be due Eleks, Eleks drink. I drink over 100 potions and your cold will have to rise at least to the level of neutral.

S
Setesh 25.09.19

I do not know bug or not, I have Ulbricht died in any case, the first time killed during the battle, rebooted, started to control and protect him, he survived - I stood with the others, before speaking with the survivors decided to run around the grounds of the battle to collect loot from enemies, and turned around - he is dead, I suspect it is scripted and in any case he should die in this battle

H
Hayabusa 25.09.19

F11la
Sites
Enuard Aid
Yesterday passed this quest. I have alive Ulbricht, after the battle in front of the Converter were waiting. I went and turned off the transmitter, then came back and told him about it and he ran in Hort. Reinhold is also alive and went checked. Coldness - intuitive.

R
Ramz82 25.09.19

Ulbricht still appears dead. I was freezing enemies with the help of a coach, as soon as he run up one hell falls.

G
General Maxson 25.09.19

Chose the first option (to take the course with him) was quite pumped , and therefore defended him on all the way to the Converter . After the last wave pulled faster group at the barricades where fighting is still alive, Reinhold , I began carving all covering it , then arrived Ulbricht with the Beast and robots and kicked to the others . The result - everything is alive .

In the second embodiment, Ulbricht always died , and the 3rd option are not allowed to make cold . So managed only by selecting the 1st Varick and saved everyone's lives . Even robots )

D
Ded MastDay 25.09.19

General Maxson
The third option (the unfeeling coldness), when you approach the last turn, Ulbricht's already dead (it's scripted). Other options not tried, as they did not approve of the Beast.

j
jsilverst 25.09.19

Svetoslav
But you never know I don't approve of partners. ARKS in, for example, was mad at me for something I did not have with him the brains of goals
which brought him. I took the course with me, since I have a grenade launcher and I published all dispersed, so that Ulbricht is not
managed to die.

D
Ded MastDay 25.09.19

jsilverst wrote:
But you never know I don't approve of partners.
In other cases, I have a choice, some of the companions to take with you and you can always pick up a character for a certain situation to my partner liked your solution and it does not contradict your personal views, But in This quest, you have no choice of partner.
I also was not ARKS have brains, but offered him an alternative and he was not offended, and admired.

G
General Maxson 25.09.19

Svetoslav
So , to save everyone , you need to choose the first option and the maximum to protect allies from death .
As in my case .

j
joker.2 25.09.19

I have stayed alive Ulbricht... Chose to fight with me and Beast...
The ARKS is certainly one more type, the cannibal ...ahah... I wonder if that was to eat with him together....
I offered him an alternative, beat the Cyclops, but still he was offended and then said that I did not come across him again....

D
Ded MastDay 25.09.19

joker.2
Head I of course with him did not eat, but from the fact that he will make the hearts of Cyclops refused. Later he gave me a weird meat is the equivalent alexavega potions.

r
raspisnoy1 25.09.19

With the ARKS can all peacefully correct,not Java human flesh and attitude will be great.Try different options conversation.

S
Spinning Bullet 25.09.19

General Maxson wrote:
Chose the first option (to take the course with him) was quite pumped , and therefore defended him on all the way to the Converter . After the last wave pulled faster group at the barricades where fighting is still alive, Reinhold , I began carving all covering it , then arrived Ulbricht with the Beast and robots and kicked to the others . The result - everything is alive .
damn, too late to read it, right now I will not replay
and once loaded 5 trying to save him

and who knows what will happen if you choose the 3rd option ? (max coldness)

D
Ded MastDay 25.09.19

Spinning Bullet wrote:
and who knows what will happen if you choose the 3rd option ? (max coldness)
Svetoslav wrote:
The third option (the unfeeling coldness), when you approach the last turn, Ulbricht's already dead (it's scripted).

j
joker.2 25.09.19

Svetoslav

Cool!

r
raspisnoy1 25.09.19

Took Ulbricht himself. Coldness-Spontaneous(it's warm)).
Feature that you need to overtake the squad and throw yourself all-in the third phase of kontrolliti Reinhold.

x
xaldei1991 25.09.19

raspisnoy1
Ahahaha Bravo!

V
Velimudr 25.09.19

Someone with the grenade launcher carried everything and saved everyone? Oh well )))) I tried with the grenade launcher. A wave from him, the Union was shot down, and all the bots korikovskii rushed at me, and they and the Overseers, that they were empty.
PS
Yes, some option is not selected, after a conversation with the second Beast simply dies and the body disappears.
Piranha as always, in technical terms, made the rare shit.