3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aleksandruse 15.03.20 02:31 pm

Quests and bugs (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Tell about their impressions about quests and bugs and trying to solve other people's problems, comparing what individual problems, and what problems are associated with the patch.
I have such a brother Nicodemus does not want to accept this quest Grass, suitable to bed, I say, well chooo?, and he's so silent and doesn't give me a well-deserved award... he is a Cunning kozluca, from the very beginning I did not like... the script doesn't work on the branch dialog
Version 1.3.3_G
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem4eG1994 15.03.20

I have the quest with pan Yan after bathing, I do not remember as it precisely is called, where you need to go to get it in the neck from the Hanus, pan Yang says they say take my things from the trunk and then as a homeless look, I'll be at the top of the castle to wait. So I do not know with this patch appeared or a long time the problem was, but the chest with my gear not usable and the pan is again in the bath. There was still an option reply that its stuff we don't need to replay but I didn't. But what exactly came with this patch is the fact that the main story quests you need to pass the book of Ulrich Tobias in rataj, and he in turn sits in a room locked up for a very difficult castle, before the patch I had ever seen. It is only those who live immediately remembered. and so the game is just a mountain of bugs which are not just fun like a bug with the horse when she does not jump and just glides motionless on the ground and was immediately reminded of the song from NFS and just did that really do not give to enjoy the game and pisses people off.

u
uogoroda 15.03.20

on Version 1.3.3 of the game to go is not possible...

A
Alerta 15.03.20

uogoroda wrote:
on Version 1.3.3 of the game to go is not possible...
Successfully passed the version 1.3.3. But I had to reboot my mother dear how many times...

a
aleksandruse 15.03.20

Alerta
Well, I don't know several times I had to use the restart script... But it does not always help, some scripts don't work because of trivial conflicts
I even play has not yet passed, everyone is waiting for patch 1.4, hoping that they will finish the game... Ahahaha... Yes, of course

A
Alerta 15.03.20

aleksandruse
I'm a year and a half will play again. While that makes no sense. Every update brings new bugs.
Play with version 1.2.5. Serious bugs that prevented complete the campaign mode was 2 - in the quest Night out (cured by reboot) and the shaking camera at the end of the game. Nothing more is messed up, but maybe it's just me so lucky.

R
Razbubay 15.03.20

The mission masquerade need to find a fisherman's wife in Talmage Olena,come to the marker,near the tavern on the bridge and it is not.

a
aleksandruse 15.03.20

Razbubay
Try to call it using the script Cheat_Spawn_NPC token:Olena If the problem is still relevant of course... But you will need to find advanced set of scripts, I remember there was somewhere here in the cheat cheat-mod... Or on the nexus... There are still scripts on search NPCs and teleportation what I remember... Still try to restart the script