3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xREDISKAx 15.03.20 02:32 pm

The fifth key (Ghost of a Tale)

Share if you find the 5th key,all the rats have already obstrela and chat,no key and all here(
And also I do not understand where to find maps of Kerala (on the bone Bank,where the shadow falls the crow's nest at exactly 5 ) I'm stumped)))
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukulkan9 15.03.20

the fifth key I took to the kitchen to cook after work as a waiter, if he took so someone is still hanging on a belt.
xREDISKAx
the shadow of the mast of the ship, from the crow's nest), at exactly 5 in the middle of the shadow will be the point on the earth

x
xREDISKAx 15.03.20

kukulkan9
Hmm,I'll go for the 3rd time will bypass all of the rats behind a door in the trunk key was taken...mystic))

x
xREDISKAx 15.03.20

Oh))were all easier
5th key I had was not in that chest banging)that which is needed for some reason in the barracks I did not notice,and the map was looking at 5pm, went to look in the morning and about a miracle)

W
W.I.T.C.H.E.R 11 15.03.20

I don't know help searched all the rats in the kitchen is key took (founded 4 keys) but where the key pati don't know help

D
DrLobotrog 15.03.20

And who has the key to the chest that's in the kitchen behind the door?

All have found :)

m
maxminus 15.03.20

It's funny that at the second passage in the kitchen there was a security guard. At first I quietly flew there for the food and to the player with the cook. SchA has the armor to hang.

X
XxBeRsxX 15.03.20

and the key to the kitchen where to take?

m
maxminus 15.03.20

XxBeRsxX
the cook

X
XxBeRsxX 15.03.20

but it is not what gives, besides food)

D
DrLobotrog 15.03.20

XxBeRsxX
In the story, then give.

b