3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorohodov 15.03.20 02:32 pm

Sets of armor are tied to the same boat/island? (Nioh)

Sets of armor are tied to the same boat/island? Or can be in any lokah to beat them?
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnAsland 15.03.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
As practice shows, Yes.
Well, I have at least. When leaving one location(I mean the story chapters) couldn't knock out part of the set at hand(as one of the bosses)

H
Haiiro Ookami 15.03.20

With mobs drop different sets. The only difference is that certain mobs drop certain sets more often.

V
VovAssS 15.03.20

And somebody met on the Internet table for the gear, well from what mobs which loot to farm?

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

VovAssS
There is no table. With mobs to farm gear, such UDOVOLSTVIE. With bosses, people fall of their personal sets, but falling trash, such as yellow and blue, the rest is pure random. Sets best variety on the ghosts. So I'm still in the first lock (on the first island), up to the first boss, embossed full purple set peerless man of the West. Actually in this run, only green. With ghosts in General, can beat any set, quickly and without straining. Before the farm, it is better to wear something with affixes on the percentage of drop gear and good luck. Just before the middle of the game it makes no sense to spend money on crafting, with the ghosts drop much better.

l
lookaway 15.03.20

VovAssS
there is an English wiki, they partially filled the old loot https://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Armor
if you know the name of the set, then you can normally Google it. it through a search engine or YouTube.
I came across a site that sets http://www.gamersheroes.com/game-guides/nioh-armor-sets-guide/
it is not all, I think. but the sets with the DLS manually, you can look for.

V
VovAssS 15.03.20

Svetoslav
I can't agree that bosses drops only garbage. Now on the complexity of the demon decided to stop farm some creeps red Demon, turned the set on + 10 filled with 30 reps, then only sharpening drop-down loot.
Nevertheless, thank you for the advice! :)

V
VovAssS 15.03.20

lookaway
Very useful, I bow to you Komrad :)

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

VovAssS
On the complexity of the demon, maybe not arguing. My message is relevant only for NG(samurai)