3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makc1k996 15.03.20 02:33 pm

All the settlers broke, not assigned to work, etc. (Fallout 4)

Hi all, I have this problem that all the settlements are in the shelter, 88 DLC is not assigned to the robot the settlers, they are working at jobs that I gave them in the beginning, but at this point, to change them, to tell them where it becomes possible, but at and this and everything, even through fashion do not want to work but the new jobs, or protect!
Not come new people, although charisma is 10, I recently noticed, like under level 40, and people in Sanctuary hills only 8, watched all forums, I think the problem is in the savegame ( playing with mods ) do not want to start from the beginning, but if no one here can help, it's the end.
Help is needed in order the settlers to appoint, or save to clean, not only through L4SGE, and it doesn't work for me. I apologize for your lost time <3
You are my last hope.
Fallout 4 - Pirates
Fashion

27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rollins_- 15.03.20

must say thank you developers, because they did blunt the NPC

v
vigo24 15.03.20

Makc1k996
on the robot?
they are on strike
go to school then they will be assigned to work

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

vigo24
sorry, I'm from Ukraine, I robot * , not when it is Russian is not taught, take into account that work, what to roast, I came down here to help me.

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

Rollins_-
on the 7th hour everything was fine, watched old saves, and there's all the rules, put fashion and, probably because of them!

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

And because of this bug, had to pass the job to shelter 88 using the console, the subject is nothing didn't want to do!

K
Kovboy belomor 15.03.20

Kill with cruelty,that would be another nepovadno was.

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
xD

v
vigo24 15.03.20

Makc1k996
Here you himself, and answered
Blame fashion so put the old box and disconnect fashion

F
FileCrasher 15.03.20

Makc1k996
I have never had it before. Guilty fashion.

And again. If you see that the settlers lounging on your eyes, it does not mean that they continue to sit back in your absence. If the defense, food, happiness, etc. in norm, then they all dutifully perform their functions hard-working settlers.

In short, demolition of the mods one by one until things return to normal.

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.03.20

Demolition fashion.

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

viatrix
I know that fashion is to blame, how to fix the save game, I have all mods ofno, they even can not put to work, writes that they are not doing nothing!

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

vigo24
I know that fashion is to blame, it is a pity to lose 2 weeks of games, that's why asking for help, MB who knows how to clean the save game

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

Ad Victoriam
demolished already, nothing gave, it really saves something has changed, and then everything is fine, the Minutemen gave the job and give, even the settlers of the task given, but I can't give you a job and can't send them to other villages!

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.03.20

Makc1k996
Reinstall the game.Get all the fashion from hardy which are.Erase them.
When you reset the game go to the NEX, and from there one download fashion
you need to do it.Mods often conflict with each other so be careful.
And throw a list of mods you have.View.
By the way Armorsmith good mod not rock it.

B
Basil44 15.03.20

vigo24 wrote:
go to school then they will be assigned
Oh, it's...

F
FileCrasher 15.03.20

Makc1k996
Continue your game, save after removing mods. Take a walk on Commonwealth. Come back, check to establish whether all.
Still try to control the settlers, not through dialogue, but through the terminal http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Система_управления_населением_"vault-TEC"

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

Ad Victoriam
All off. DLC
SpringCleaning
SimmSettlements and 2 add-on for it
Passthrough
BasementLiving
Armorsmith ALL DLCs Patch
SC ExpandedScrapList
VendorCaps
More XP from quest
QuickTrade
Armor Tables
Water Towers
SMM 0.1.4
ProvisionerBackPack
K9TacticalHarness
Wearable Backpacks and Pouches
Survalist Go-Bags
SettersRename
Brahmin troughs

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.03.20

Makc1k996
Armorsmith sucks.
About other mods I will not say as not yuzayu them.
Sim for example.And by the way before you install the mod checked the requirements?
For example now a lot of mods I want F4SE.....

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

Ad Victoriam
I have F4se, here's a video that you would understand what I have a problem.
https://rutube.ru/video/1775c3adb13cb12c88b2f9f405c2a681/

M
Makc1k996 15.03.20

viatrix
did everything did not help, here is a video of my problem https://rutube.ru/video/1775c3adb13cb12c88b2f9f405c2a681/