3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 15.03.20 02:33 pm

Sword of darkness (Dark Souls 3)

Who do not mind,please give sword of darkness,for three hours kick,can't punch,can anyone have don't need
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovchik2371 15.03.20

Docent5960
Try again, I believe in you. I am for you fingers crossed now fall out!))

a
ayyrasmus 15.03.20

Docent5960
I myself a week to knock out couldn't, then accidentally fell on the location in front of the guardians of the abyss. I hope you're there and farmish. udachki

D
Docent5960 15.03.20

ayyrasmus
Thank you,barely beat out four hours of farmil

j
jigadloff 15.03.20

Docent5960
In the beginning of the game-on a High wall Latrica to beat.

v
vovchik2371 15.03.20

Docent5960
I believed in you!)

O
OrisLumenis 15.03.20

Strange, I never of farmil, and I have 5-6 pieces lying around, passed the game twice.

d
ducks4yquack 15.03.20

hmm, you're like not good some, any thing ( except covenants) farm on ISIAH 15 minutes. can advise you to see what things can improve your luck ( luck increases the chance of items falling out)

D
Di1etant 15.03.20

ducks4yquack
But not if you're a knight with 7 luck without items for a chance to loot. I personally, from half an hour to two spent on a High wall Latrica to knock the sword from the dark spirit. But here I have a lot of time was spent to get to the desired enemy.

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Such is random... Sometimes these swords were falling almost every dark spirit, and sometimes an hour and a half farmer and to no avail. Remember how broken three hours of farmil beggar staff in full gear to drop and with coins, and another time he fell from the first smeeled.

D
Don Rek 15.03.20

and he is better than a long sword, the difference I noticed?

S
Sergey 82 15.03.20

Don Rivers
In fact - nothing. After the game the Sword of darkness had an excellent ratio weight/damage/speed. Over time, his range nerf, and now this sword does not particularly stands out.

D
Di1etant 15.03.20

Don Rivers
Museto his heavy blows from two-handed swords, and, I think, his range attack is great.

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Don Rivers
The sword of darkness when grinding to +10 a little more damage than a long sword and he has a little higher resistance, and therefore, he often stuns enemies. But he mussete no stabbing attacks like a long sword. And in Pvp with him zapadlo. My choice is the sword latrica, not loses much damage a long sword, but it is slightly longer and has a bonus to critical hits.