3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vokoglok Vok 15.03.20 02:33 pm

Put a high priority game system (World of Tanks)

How to start registry editor?

Press the key combination Win+R (shortcut to a command "run"), in the resulting window, in the text line type regedit and press Enter =)

8 — Normal priority (medium);
1 — priority Idle (lowest);
3 — High priority (high);
5 — priority BelowNormal (below average);
6 — priority AboveNormal (above average);

In the branch of restra HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options, I create a partition WorldOfTanks.exe.
It creates the subkey PerfOptions. In this subkey, create a DWORD (32бита) called CpuPriorityClass c decimal value 3.

WorldOfTanks.exe now I have always run with high priority (High).
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prometeo 15.03.20

Nonsense.

S
StalkerVirys 15.03.20

cool... but I do not understand why this is necessary... but it's so cool that I don't mind the points...

K
Kirill1998 15.03.20

Why?And so in Windows, the preference is given to the application that is currently full screen.

V
Vokoglok Vok 15.03.20

Yes but still for Windows is preferable to debility its service tanks and a hell from a medium priority did not get off who does not believe can test I did Shiloh not forced to do it I had an increase of 8-10 fps your case

I
I.L.L.Y.A 15.03.20

on XP it might work on 8.1, even there is no such item as a priority, at least I have not seen.
And then why is it so complicated with the console, in XP and 7ke, in task Manager using PCM was selected priority, I 7ke a couple of times tried, but to sense 0.

n
na6ludatelb 15.03.20

L. I. L. Y. A
I also tried and no difference noticed)

s
sssbesss 15.03.20

I do not understand why such complexity? in the game all these settings will be exposed, it's easier, in the file settings and so everything changes depending on what settings you have put into the game. for the second this topic is for any patch you write this nonsense. Fine tuning through residence handles, bypass interface, there aren't too many games. nonsense

V
Vokoglok Vok 15.03.20

L. I. L. Y. A
I have 8.1 regedit enter in the search bar of iwuala!

V
Vortigaunt256 15.03.20

For those who understand this - helpful.