3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exlubu 15.03.20 02:34 pm

Who knows-how to fix poured in 1дмс -after clicking on new game (Devil May Cry HD Collection)

Who knows-how to fix poured in 1дмс -after clicking on new game
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 15.03.20

exlubu
This problem is due to old AMD processors. I have a Phenom II X4, the situation is the same.
The solution found here (not my video):
Spoilert Resident Evil 7, but need to do the same.

If anything is not clear:
1. Download emulator intel and unzip in the game folder (approx. D:\Games\Devil May Cry HD Collection).
2. To create a shortcut on your desktop for sde.exe and run the first part of the game to the main menu.
3. Minimize the game and go to the task Manager. At the top, select View > Choose columns > Process ID.
4. To see the ID of the process dmc1.exe then go into the properties of the created shortcut sde.exe and in line Object through problem to add-attach-pid and ID (4 digits):

5. To apply changes, run the shortcut as administrator and go to the minimized game. It will be a little slow, but after the beginning of the game from the shortcut you can go.

P. S process ID will be different every time, so before the new running game will need to view and change the ID in the properties.

e
exlubu 15.03.20

Good try -but it will not be soon -so complicated for me

F
FallenGhost 15.03.20

exlubu
If you need help - ask.

S
Sentinel228 26.01.23

FallenGhost
Hello, it's already late, but can you tell me why after all the steps taken, when the sde file is launched, the game immediately crashes?

F
Fallen Ghost 26.01.23

Sentinel228
Did everything exactly according to the instructions? If yes, then I don't know what could be the problem.