3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20 02:34 pm

Does not install pirated version of any game (Final Fantasy 15)

Do not throw stones, so you know what this is the fault of pirates, buy litsuhu. Several Repack downloaded, each time approximately 1% of the installation I installation error
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20

M
MaxLP 15.03.20

Put the compatibility on Windows 7. Should help)

G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20

MaxLP
Seem to have helped...
I will unsubscribe as soon as the installation will end or error out, if I'm not asleep

G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20

A
AntonToxa 15.03.20

LOL the install goes ?)))

G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20

AntonToxa
What? The installation is still in progress, already 20% of

S
Saulet Erboluly 15.03.20

Gleb Mitin
if run in safe mode, so I installed it. just not full screen

G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20

So long Zepa did not burn

and

R
RPOCLABB 15.03.20

The last screen Either does not have time to read[not lazey inetu during installation and turn off the torrent)] Or repak curve

PS: He is with this error is encountered,the only other Repack)

G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20

RPOCLABB
The computer during installation didn't use downloaded unarc.dll threw in 2 folders system32 and sysWOW64,set 7z, run the installation with administrator rights, HP still managed to knock the same mistake, but 96%

L
LightHOwUSE 15.03.20

Check the RAM. Error unarc on the Repack likely comes from the bat of RAM. If you have several dice, try to get one, unzip to another. And on the other the Repack is found?

G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20

LightHOwUSE
Think it was something like Shadow of war, I have one 8G HyperX die

I
Ivan313 15.03.20

Well as was able to solve the problem ? and then I have the same as you

G
Gleb Mitin 15.03.20

Gattar
nope

S
Saulet Erboluly 15.03.20

Gleb Mitin
unarc.dll is not necessary to download it's just a name error when operative and the CPU gets tired and gives up. We should do that here, turn on the computer in safe mode, then these miners will not bespokoyat and nothing to do to throw something in system 32 , just need to include the installation and wait for the installation and each time when the screen will turn off have to pull the mouse and check of course in any case do not open the folder no distracting as it hangs in the process. I have a dual-core core i3 2120 and on the laptop just do so. otherwise, sooner unarc always tired until I realized why she vykakivaet . let's say 2 Repack you must install and every time after the first installation you need to restart to run second. otherwise, the second will be UNAR si.

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

I played divizhen in full at the time of the installation, rebac from Chicks like her Fini girl my heart's content! everything was perfect. she then checked Repack filthy put on SSD or Vestel have digital black