3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
W.I.T.C.H.E.R 11 15.03.20 02:35 pm

Where to get brizant? (Ghost of a Tale)

guys need brizantha chest exploding with crystals, and brizanta no what to do next
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
TokAreVisH 15.03.20

W. I. T. C. H. E. R 11
OO, I remember this quest, it's probably ending the game already? The endless bunch of explosives on the shore from a wrecked ship is, I floor the shore there was a violent thought, where to accommodate, and it's like...

O
Oasis777 15.03.20

W. I. T. C. H. E. R 11
He was lying close to the water in the direction of the ship. On both sides of the shore. This is the final game in principle. By the way I have for example in case of an unsuccessful 1 - 2 attempts for entry of bizantin ended and had to reload last safe. Then the breeze respawned.

W
W.I.T.C.H.E.R 11 15.03.20

Oasis777
and I have to reenter the game because of the save after he did not appear

M
Murgen75 15.03.20

I need it in the beginning, that dam to blow up. I even know where to get it, in a warehouse in the Arsenal. But who's got the key to the warehouse, I don't know, I don't even remember who took it in a prerelease version, although now perhaps it doesn't matter as much altered. Maybe someone knows where the key of the warehouse in the Arsenal? How to get it, and then are unable to collect mushrooms, you have 5 mushrooms to gather, the whole forest at the far tower ran, perhaps they are behind the blockage.

B
Blacklord73 15.03.20

Murgen75
The blacksmith will tell ;)

M
Murgen75 15.03.20

Blacklord73
When? I approached him, he only speaks about the key of the Arsenal, and about the warehouse in the Arsenal of nothing. Maybe after the quest, some will have such an opportunity? If so, after what? The commander gives the quest with Host, and says that we should talk with the blacksmith, the blacksmith says that I'll meet you in the Harbor, but there I also can not get, down the Elevator, and there, the gate is closed, and need the key to the gate of the lift in the Harbor.

M
Murgen75 15.03.20

Into the Harbor came. Cheers. Should be in the paddock with crab to change (while the rats that near the Elevator can not see) and show what's behind the gate, he will run after you and the gate will remain open, but already there and the key on the table to take. Rats in the Elevator doesn't come.

x
xREDISKAx 15.03.20

Murgen75
I didn't understand how to get to the Harbor,did not think that the Elevator is 2 times goes down))) I just in textures fell into one of the locations and landed straight into the harbour in a cabin with a bed and a ladder)

M
Murgen75 15.03.20

xREDISKAx
I'm on the third passage is only understood when the guard said that the Elevator in the harbour is closed, I only then thought, and then the Harbor, when I was in the Elevator going down only in the catacombs, well, I decided just to check, pulled the rope, lift and go.

B
Blond1n 15.03.20

The Elevator in the Harbor? thank you, through the far tower go)) about the key of the warehouse in the Arsenal. The key to the blacksmith, after completing the quest the Mystery of the catacombs", and during the quest, the Ring and the Memories.

m
maxminus 15.03.20

W. I. T. C. H. E. R 11
Duc near - shore lying in the water. And in the heap, which he took to adopci box.