3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
COOP-LAND 16.03.20 11:57 am

Game crash and crash on desktop (Total War: Shogun 2)

The essence of the thing.
Custom battle or historical battle do not work. Just stupid in all the troops and pressing the button to start the battle of 2-4 seconds is displayed with someone who will fight, the battle map and all and then there is a stupid crash on desktop.
All the same in the campaign. If you select auto calculate the totals, then of course everything is fine. But if you choose to directly participate in the battle is identically the same as described above. 2-4 seconds with info about the battle and departure on the Desk. And so on with any battle with the direct participation of a real player. All the same problems not only in single player mode but in online mode it doesn't matter campaign for two or just one on one. That is to develop their home troops and so on maybe, but as it comes to the battle all the same departure to the desktop. Someone may say that well, let the computer determine the outcome of the battle, and what's the interest. I haven't bought the game so stupidly all the battles have done for me the AI in automatic mode
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister Feathers 16.03.20

renew dirct x and ++library with override comp

C
COOP-LAND 16.03.20

Mister Feathers
I have updated everything from software to Drivers. And still such a suspension occurs. Like a pirate I'd ever expected to be, but certainly not from the license

M
Mister Feathers 16.03.20

honestly I don't know, Download the torrent from Khattab (the pirates) with all additions and play! And addob flash player updated?

C
COOP-LAND 16.03.20

Mister Feathers
so that's the trick. that pirates ( rocked Fliegel,hatab, coop, land, etc.) that purchased the incentive has the same problem (although it would seem that the license should not be such problems). Refuses to work if you personally want to take part in the battle

C
COOP-LAND 16.03.20

Mister Feathers
he is already XS how to solve because all that rummaged in the Internet stupidly did not help ))))

M
Mister Feathers 16.03.20

And wood pull? Don't even know when I killed none I also have the shogun was not.. But I updated the library,derekt and flash player and all zarabotalo, Maybe with Windows that...

C
COOP-LAND 16.03.20

Mister Feathers
the problem is not only for me but also the person with whom I play. On the global map, everything is fine. If you choose to have the computer choose a result, no beautiful no. But if you choose any factor of their participation in the battle then the game crash and crashes. All firewood and the latest version, checked and rechecked several times