3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dopper Banihopper 16.03.20 11:57 am

Is there any pros and cons? (Far Cry 5)

I myself haven't played, but I wonder. What are the pros and cons of this game? Worth buying?
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 16.03.20

While only a limited number of streamers playing (can see the stream), and regular users access will be on Tuesday, approximately at 21:00 on the MV. So, in the opinion of the majority is no hope...

D
Dopper Banihopper 16.03.20

GuyverDark
Thank you)

E
Ermiq 16.03.20

Dopper Banihopper wrote:
Is there any pros and cons Far Cry 5?
Is.

R
Romanon89 16.03.20

For me there are no cons. Like all games in the series, and really looking forward to FC 5.

D

All the little plus)
Thanks to those who replied

S
ShadowM88 16.03.20

Each game has pros and cons

d
dima_quant 16.03.20

Conventional Far Cry 4 with a new company, and pairs of chips supposedly dogs etc.

f
fox345 16.03.20

Minus the release date for the game endured, plus it's the same old Far Cry.

s
stproton 16.03.20

dima_quant
Your statement probably refers to the Primal, but not to the fifth part) About maps of FC4, just look at this map where is Nepal and where North. America.

M
MagicHero 16.03.20

stproton
What's wrong with Primula? for me it is a great game came out, especially if you play in survival mode.

S
ShiHou 16.03.20

Minus that 1 game 1 - part 3. Same platforms, same positions, same essence and purpose.
Plus the plot. According to various sources he is really very good, especially the wrap-up.
For me another plus quantity of weapons.
Otherwise, the taste and color. 3 I really liked, especially the co-op. I hope there will be the same. So downloaded, waiting for the start.

Actually, after watching the stream I came to the conclusion that it could be much worse. A few months ago to demonstrate the gameplay, the AI was generally oak, idiot idiot, PlayStation Filewich Semnadcatj. Wants the name to Vosemnadtsati to change every year changes!. And now, like a jauntily and firing well. In General, the hardcore will be interesting, I think, to run as I like.

D

ShiHou
Thank you. Even though you are normally answered

S
ShiHou 16.03.20

Dopper Banihopper
Not for that) I personally and with the graphics all you like, do not care that technically nothing has changed (bases, stations, resistance), that's probably for the best, after 4 and priman 4... I barely finished, and primal even did not try, it's the bottom)) magic of some sort, the stone age... just Give the plot and guns, but more, and co-op normal. All. Here are 5 just is such)

I'm still wondering how to craft and tureckimi things, not seen on the streams it just. and it seems like the kits themselves have.

Bow - all IMBA in this game, pokr as before the advent of the optics exactly, aim is extremely easy, but vansat 100% stealth.

b
bazilews 16.03.20

Not to say,Edge Lights cool series of games and part 5 will be no exception...

g
gloccc 16.03.20

Minus = the game optimization . The graphics have not changed since the fourth part , and requires much more . Even 1080 giraffe doesn't keep a stable 60 fps in 1080p

D

ShiHou
I looked a little bit like physics've changed a little bit

K
Kosmodesant 16.03.20

For me it does exactly what the play without a name and without a voice the main character.In short, as appealing to the main character?any way I guess.And since childhood he had his tongue cut out because he's in the game not talking.If I'm wrong correct me.But the rest of the game even though I unplayable))

A
Arroc 16.03.20

GuyverDark
From the information that at 21: 00 ?

G
GuyverDark 16.03.20

Arroc
The number 27 Pacific time kicks in around 19 to 21 hours Moscow time (if you need to clarify look at the time and when nastupaet new day). Experience and several games. There's still unpacking to wait.

A
Arroc 16.03.20

GuyverDark
The incentive is the countdown to launch. There goes 7 in the morning.