3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 16.03.20 12:00 pm

Is it worth buying the game? n 2 (For Honor)

last time only played the OBT in the beginning, then forgotten, and now straight socnav discount saw...read that they have a lot of problems with content and servers was a huge outflow of players and so and so
how are things now?something entirely new was brought with MBT?new combos, equipment, maps? something interesting for the gameplay? significant when we classes? content support or the game itself?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadONYX 16.03.20

VerlA
Sometimes you can kill it. But often bored

V
Vindicta 16.03.20

VerlA
Servers recently connected is selected, a content enough players have. Since OBT has added a bunch of new characters, reworked several old, giving them new combos, outfits also new is added. For nerf classes: patches constantly tweak the balance of the characters. Content support on a regular basis - here is the big update was this month.
In General, you can take yourself if you are even slightly interested in the gameplay. Given that now the game is worth a penny...

V
VerlA 16.03.20

Vindicta wrote:
if you are even slightly interested in the gameplay.
not even a little bit, but really ... the whole week there..MBT PROFAMILIA now and the price is great
thank you
Vindicta wrote:
here's the big update was this month.
Chet did not found the info...
dedicated server?kind of Feb..

d
danila282930 16.03.20

Vindicta
Tell me about the balance Tristomo Gladiator))))

S
SeanFein 16.03.20

Oh, Yes norms all with balance. Important to understand how each specific character to counter each specific character. I'm on their favorite warlord and the Highlander is easy to stand a good Gladiator, samurai, and all the same highlanders/chiefs. With the Berserkers and wardens on equal terms . But lawbringer and the huntress for me hell. Even pervourovnevy not always.

S
StaggerBooty 16.03.20

Balance only one problem: is anyone can play - anyone can play. This is the year
But to buy is, the more similar games comes out.

M
Maks Borschev 16.03.20

As a person who plays with MBT so far , I'd say - the game is interesting , but prepare for the burning ass(for your absence, there still dogs of war is an adult ....although at first you need to beginners to throw) . If you still decide to buy . And the worst problem for normal players not an imbalance of separate smooth and Bursa . And the fact that because of the connection despite the server dosihpor some punches instead zaslannyh 500 milliseconds fly to you for 200 - 300 and you don't have time to react . But it seems like in the next patch enter have finally tested lacompaniaen .

V
VerlA 16.03.20

more questions..the starter edition, if you buy it you will be able to play?or it comes as an addition to the standard edition have?
why hidden methods of payment through QIWI WebMoney and so on uplay?