3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 16.03.20 12:00 pm

Share save... (Dying Light)

Had to reinstall the game, do not buy bullets for the gun with a silencer. And, the uninstall wiped my saved game ?. Version 1.15.0 GOG.
Preferably before Task 5 is to Brothers, sisters... With the appropriate crane, LVL 12.
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 16.03.20

With grief in half, found... but not what I wanted, the inventory is almost empty.
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/cheats/dying_light_sohranenie_savegame_konets_missii_bratya_syostry_26_syuzheta-57433/

T
Teranaft234 16.03.20

ashleyalicia
First bought and replenished ammunition. Then stopped, and the trunks randomly fall stopped..
subsonic ammo ? Never seen such, even in kopovskogo the van - pistol ammo.

And for coop with this version of the game to find players more difficult.
Play just to be in that play, because this game took place twice, once with DLTS. Had not yet reached the far Edge 5, and this one wasn't boring or not boring. Although these edits razrobov has already been bombed. In the first patch it's not so casual there.

Spoiler in fact, have already noticed that with the game from GOG, something not clear - baguet or something. Not only have GOG.
Sometimes I can't find loot, such as power cable, after the head, the cable are almost 1:2 , but no aerosols or bacevci.
Now I can't find a gun, no no, none of the van. In my saves, found immediately in the first hour of the game. What two German and American. American gave up on the quest.

Still not clear to me why such an abundance of the same blueprints for weapons. Some of them, does not bring an upgrade. For example those that give the effect of fire or electric. The attack on the zombies, damage you at the same time in the same category. So I just - Supercapital, powerfully and effectively. And grey drawings entered... Why ? Not clear...

Mad. Why the frantic running as script ? Enough to break down the sides of the Shoe, as here, winds from all directions. This also can be attributed to the hit of bow in the head on the zombies as 8-10. Spam back, begins to burn. See 4 zombies, killed two, turned the camera to the last two, turn back, three are standing, and behind them two more suitable 3-5 meters. Interestingly, fans of the game like that kind of atmosphere ? Which will spawnit of enemies, from ..bites. This is garbage, but when the striker behind the back of the spawn, especially on the roof, this is not in any frame.

D
Di1etant 16.03.20

Teranaft234
Subsonic ammo is relatively recent, they are for a pistol with a silencer.
About spawn runners can say that, Yes, is still a piece of shit, but personally I have used either from the explosion or from prelomleniya wooden roof or from the fire. You really do have something wrong with the game.

T
Teranaft234 16.03.20

Timur Beresnev
Timur Beresnev wrote:
I have used either from the explosion or from prelomleniya wooden roof
The roof is not broken, just don't jump from a great height on them. The cylinders will throw only when it is profitable, but there is no point in complaining. And so it is clear what they use.

Timur Beresnev wrote:
Subsonic ammo is relatively recent, they are for a pistol with a silencer.
Afiget ! No words... nothing Turns demolished the game, and at the same time and wiped my saved game.
The question arises, how then a couple of days after scriptel German with a silencer, ammo buyers approached him ? Again mahanuala, and then recovered (game) ?

D
Di1etant 16.03.20

Teranaft234
I personally played in the first days after the addition of pistols with silencers, he scriptel one, but subsonic ammo, I never found in my entire game. The traders personally I have some subsonic ammo is not sold, so I think the game you have a little bagnola

T
Teranaft234 16.03.20

ashleyalicia wrote:
skins are paid out will not be able to
To the bulb skins if you have a costume. Why they are needed in the game from the 1st person, more do not carry any meaning for years.
Okay, if one suit was diminished by the visibility of jumpers, different from normal zombies third gave multiplication dexterity or protection from bites.
With drawings of all kind of rules... Unless we're not talking about any special drawings that direct reportreuters, give a +100 (+/-) to various indicators

T
Teranaft234 16.03.20

Timur Beresnev
Know how likely this bug worked for me ? I scrufty German with full ammo and all the days did not allow the stocks to empty - run buy more. And then wanted to upgrade the combat perks, and collect loot. Masking attack and silent elimination I learned. And went to the bridge, there's a lot of zombies will spawn in 10 for 1 min. And so as much as half a day to pull their heads off, being smeared in their enzymes. A furious, fiery and liquidators of emergency (with the cylinders in the yellow kostyumah) was removed from the barrel with a silencer, the ammunition scored. I thought, I'll still... Need to be repeated.