3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 16.03.20 12:00 pm

The plot [spoilers] (Little Nightmares)

passed the game neponyal
1.who really was this girl
2. why are we eaten a dwarf and not a sausage
3. on something besides the arts influence embraced by the dwarves and broken statues?
PS. someone post a save game where all the dwarves\statues
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denv3r 35 16.03.20

SkyraX
1. this, the plot is not explained (apparently this course developers)
2. do not understand this point
3. in addition to art, I understand nothing and have no influence))

C
Cold light 16.03.20

2. In principle, this is a sign that the story is not quite as it seems. It seems that we're scared little girl that just wants to escape... right?
At least to see how it looks.
And then we eat it is not suggested sausage, and dwarf, and then you can remember part vibaltpega the game's story, when she was called hunger, about the fact that we were in the Womb, like a little servant. And everything starts to look much different, we are not captive to the ship, and the younger servant, which makes climbing up to the hostess and she becomes, simultaneously devouring and hostess and guests.

M
Mandison 16.03.20

1. It's just an image. Girl faceless - means no identification with a specific individual or group. She is barefoot and the goal is indifference to the material. Yellow raincoat - symbolism of the Golden aura, the Holiness. Her lighter as a light through the darkness. The ignition lights and the hugging dwarves as an act of love, etc.
2. Think just a moment of cognition of evil, which will ultimately help to defeat the mistress of the Womb and to absorb its power and then to reach enlightenment(the way up). Here is a moment the relativity of good and evil.

This is the first thing that came to mind. Liked the game, let's discuss what they had seen.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 16.03.20

very good game the truth on a subject nothing is clear
who is our SG?
in the end, what happened exactly?
who are these monsters?
what is the meaning of the game?
after passing already the head boils, I respektos. sat Smoking behind the development, and head aches in the end I

A
ARSICO 16.03.20

why her name is the sixth?,maybe it is repeated again and again like a nightmare
and only the girls to change the course of events

S
SkyraX 16.03.20

ARSICO
hike a geisha the fifth mistress,and the girl was supposed to be the 6th,so she put her on the bottom,but the girl still campaign succeeded and became the 6th would not be surprised if you do the next part and we will play for 7th.

R
Razdunk 16.03.20

If there is a sixth, so there first, second etc of history and the universe?) By the way, did anyone notice that from fellow chefs face like a mask? They can sometimes scratch his chin with his hand under the face! Looks creepy. One more detail - the Watchman paper of captives in some kind of fabric, and then these parcels go on hooks in the kitchen. Apparently, from them prepare the food... Not about whether secret recipe was said at the office. the website?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 16.03.20

Razdunk
and still not clear with masks of the heroine in main menu - maybe just for beauty, but what can you do

s
soulfox 16.03.20

Cold light
True. The girl obviously does not apply to food - which serve other children. Mind you, the girl begins the game with a lower level and it is lower than the floor where there are other children. She's dressed like the other children and shows no face. But the game does not show the faces of only those who work on this ship: the long-armed face-wrapped, the cook faces hidden under the mask, the hostess is also no face. But the guests of the person is, the children too. Who are the dwarves in this case, it is not entirely clear.
Originally the way the game is called hunger and the name was changed when the publisher of the game came from Bandai Namco Games. The name they changed, but the essence still remained close to the first name. Hunger is more in keeping with the theme of the game. And build all of the guesswork through the story you need from it, and the nightmares have nothing to do with.

A
ARSICO 16.03.20

Razdunk
I think avertive in cloth and hung on hooks from the ceiling they dried the body
like dried ham (jamon banned in Russia)...neponyatki - there is body large
although in the game there are only children and dwarfs

R
Razdunk 16.03.20

ARSICO
Read on of. the website that the guests that come in the Womb, never come back from there as other visitors. Perhaps, fed them, and then they die(from overeating or kill them) and feed them to the future guests?

M
Maks19.92 16.03.20

The sixth deadly sin that is gluttony, perhaps from here and the heroine's name. Early the name of the game-hunger, the action takes place in the womb. It may be worth it in the biblical theme of thinking, hell, etc.

M
Mr.Iks2x2 16.03.20

Razdunk
probably their lives it feeds on the host, because in the end, we go and see how they die.

i
igrokya 16.03.20

Mr.Iks2x2
They don't just die from looking at a girl of them something black goes to the girl in the 30th minute 30 seconds

M
Mr.Iks2x2 16.03.20

igrokya
Yes, thank you. didn't notice. but it also confirms the theory.

L
Loghain13 16.03.20

I have in the place where the Sixth have eaten a dwarf on the table was visible to her copy, only black.

A
Alexmind 16.03.20

Does anyone know where can I download comic book for the game?

t
trossert 16.03.20

SkyraX
She ate a dwarf because of the sausage poison, and is made of corpses

H
Hort Psi 16.03.20

soulfox
In fact, the name pushes the end of the game, the girl became a nightmare, a small nightmare because of hunger.

The gnome she ate as an indicator of insanity, and perhaps because it is more nutritious than sausage, although given what makes these dogs I doubt this possibility.

I read a little, say the sausage was poisoned, although the dwarves for them to somehow survive after all, just as the food offered. And perhaps that's why you killed because a traitor is wanted, although in the end we see that the girl is in itself a nightmare.

m
makc11021992 16.03.20

Why are we at the beginning of Chapter 4 crawling on the anchor chain of the ship, and in the final game we went to some tiny island and heard the roar of the ship?