3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avocados 16.03.20 12:01 pm

Do it! To requests for the mod. (LEGO Marvel's Avengers)

I think it's better to create a subject where to throw ideas for mods that would not be clogged with heaps of other topics with a request to create a particular character
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exaw 16.03.20

Well then, please make Peter Parker ( Tom Holland )

A
Alaman Karabegov 16.03.20

vulture and the return home

D
DeClore 16.03.20

+

A
Avocados 16.03.20

Make Ghost Rider from Marvel NOW, Superior Spider-Man

A
Alaman Karabegov 16.03.20

please do the ninja turtles of nicodemon

A
Avocados 16.03.20

Muddied Spawn

k
kolia.flash123 16.03.20

I think that many people have seen the video on the channel Ildar2099 by Kai from ninjago.
I like this mod very much . Dear modders, I beg of you to do the mod to the other ninja !!!! Most of all I want to see Lloyd as the Golden ninja or at least in the green . I admire people who make these mods !!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance . And by the way, if you don't mind can you make a mod of SMM and not texmod and the same, and some video . That is a mod that changes the character . Thanks again !!!!!

S
Sasha Ilchuk 16.03.20

Mod a Vulture from a set of Dock Ock Tentacle Trap.

k
kolia.flash123 16.03.20

Hello !!!!! Who can do the flash from justice League and kid flash from young justice League season 3 ? http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Young-Justice-Outsiders-YJ-Season-3-team-concept-art.jpg (kid flash 2, left)

I
IlIyPuk 16.03.20

kolia.flash123
You know, to do it now any way because the release date of season 3 only in July (2018) year.
And see the character from all sides is impossible because there is no a video with him and no pictures.
And why ONLY after 3 seasons it will be possible to recreate your idea.