3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeraltTHEwitcher 16.03.20 12:01 pm

Driver (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Recently bought GTX1050Ti. I installed the drivers from the disk version which 385.69.
Decided to play the new wolf. When you start the game climbs out the window, you need to update the driver to version 388.31. Downloaded the latest driver from the website of NVIDIA. The driver installation went fine. But as soon as the installation comes to the end it fails. Fly the old drivers and put new one. Simply no drivers at all in the system. And you can't re-install from the disk to factory and downloaded from the website of any version. Helps only roll back system. How to deal with this problem? How do I update the driver?
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
merry_Den 16.03.20

Try to completely clean out the driver program Display Driver Uninstaller, and after nanotite to the latest version.

R
Romanon89 16.03.20

I personally, for cleanup of the drivers after uninstalling the driver, use DriverSweeper_3.2.0. Many times re-installed the driver, and all the rules.

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 16.03.20

Tried both programs and did not help(((

m
merry_Den 16.03.20

If Win 10, then install the last update.

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 16.03.20

seven

R
Romanon89 16.03.20

GeraltTHEwitcher
You correctly used DriverSweeper_3.2.0? Have checkboxes to mark items with all NVidia and subsequently agree. Then reboot and install the driver.
Actually I have this game took place with the driver 388.13. And now I have 390.77.

S
Sergey 82 16.03.20

GeraltTHEwitcher
Option with Display Driver Uninstaller has never failed. I once wrote in one of the topics on this forum a little more info might help:
Spoilerphobes officially on the Nvidia website and download the latest drivers for your graphics card. Save to your computer. Download simple free utility called DDU to uninstall your video driver https://www.wagnardsoft.com/ Run DDU and completely remove the old drivers. Get VGA resolution. Do not panic and install the driver from a pre-saved file.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 16.03.20

Keep in mind that Display Driver Uninstaller correctly removed, then you need to reboot into safe mode (when the program starts it will prompt) and then directly delete.