3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaNat1k002 16.03.20 12:01 pm

More needs for food..) (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Looked through the forums for adding to the file rpg_param.xml not available functions, for example as the rate of pollution and hunger, I can Not understand how increase hunger:( MB someone has changed the values and knows what..)

A lot of food in the game, which to deteriorate. 1-in times before the 100ed satiety to bring count two days you can not=/ I understand that the guy is skinny and eats little, but still a growing boy..)
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alerta 16.03.20

It seems that's this option MetabolismAbsorbSpeed (judging by the name is the metabolic rate), but you need to check. If you are friends with English, here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6409661-tutorial-tweaking-rpg-parameters a full description of all parameters (for which they are responsible) to rpg_param.xml.

Frankly, I see no reason to bathe. What to feed 4 times a day? For full immersion in the reality chtol? =)

V
VETER15 16.03.20

Alerta
So he does not eat as Persia in the game)))

A
Alerta 16.03.20

VETER15
I suppose that many miles is not wound =) but still in armor =)

F
FaNat1k002 16.03.20

Alerta
Sorry meat animals, perishable..) Thanks, will check)

F
FaNat1k002 16.03.20

Alerta
Found at this link, the nexus wiki. In it all standard functions, which is pretty easy experiments..) to Try and do it..)

A
Alerta 16.03.20

FaNat1k002
Try... do Not try - do not know, as they say =)
As standard value unless it was impossible to take from the original file?

F
FaNat1k002 16.03.20

Alerta
I'm talking about the increase in the values..) Put values consider the X200, like little has changed:( most Likely not so did something. Can skill Ascetic to go and change it Vice versa..)

D
Dima-Click 16.03.20

And fashion there is no such? I mean, on the regulation of these options...