3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HWAII 16.03.20 12:01 pm

Repair of weapons (Dying Light)

Where to get repair sets when the number of repairs end?
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovadjo 16.03.20

Alexey Arkhangelsky, on the main base in the store to buy or search everywhere.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 16.03.20

vovadjo
Throw a screen you bought ???

Z
ZeFeRKo 16.03.20

Alexey Arkhangelsk
and they really have? in my opinion there the number of repairs is limited, and nothing but the perk it does not increase

v
vovadjo 16.03.20

For repair need supplies like parts, this is sold in stores or look for.

S
SCAR. 16.03.20

Where to get repair sets when the number of repairs end?
Anywhere. Number of cell repairs each weapon has its and nowhere else of them to buy/find.
The only thing suspend weapons is to take a special perk in the branch Survival, which will sometimes repair the weapons without spending cell + install some mod that increase the strength of arms.

Repair one spends one cell + one metal part (parts lying around everywhere, problem with finding them at all).
But if the cell is over and the weapon broke - all, throw and look new.

H
Heksenpey 16.03.20

Alexey Arkhangelsk
nowhere do they give you for each weapon a certain number of repairs, all use guns to flow

d
djon.snz 16.03.20

where beretisa sword mosinee the weapons I found

O
Olly-alpha 16.03.20

Very stupid question to ask, but how to repair weapons? That is literally what button on the PC keyboard to poke to fix the stupid key? Tell me, pliz. :(

M
Madevi 16.03.20

Olly-alpha, hold down the 'R' for a few seconds.

O
Olly-alpha 16.03.20

Madevi
Wow. Thank you very much.

T
Tweapsy 16.03.20

I don't understand why no one knows how to fix the weapon COMPLETELY. Wandering the Slums(Or in the old town, or in addition you will not find them) you can stumble on people (BLUE , not white shield on the minimap) they will ask you to spend you, then he will give you a reward, you can either save the life of the weapon, either take the item he gives. It seems there can be taken only once and to fix it once, but I have a bug happened a few times to run this menu, thus fixed 3 weapons, and took the items

S
STALKER CRAFT 16.03.20

how to fix the gold weapons?