3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecridPower 16.03.20 12:02 pm

The problem of maintaining a Career (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Problems save Career Need for Speed Carbon and their solution.
11 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 16.03.20

and what is the question

A
Aleksandr77701 16.03.20

NecridPower
More specifically, what's the problem?

-

Aleksandr77701
Everything is clear, the author is engaged in self-promotion on your channel. Clicked the link and immediately closed.

N
NecridPower 16.03.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Right, don't look, and it will catch the virus.) I myself faced this problem and he solved it, because in the Internet have not found a solution, but only the issues many gamers have this problem, and decided to share the experience. This is a video for them, but you did not watched because you don't need this, well done.) And in General on youtube. don't go, and then this fucking youtubers views will add, but if you like something else and like you have to put... Fuck their views, fuck them, not like nakasi suck it...)

-

NecridPower
and decided to share the experience
If this were true, as you say, you would describe the necessary action of the text directly in this thread, and did not put a link to YouTube without any explanation: what is the problem originally was and why it is not solved. Links to keep this self-promotion, not helping other users. The person with the problem will look for the answer in the hope as soon as possible to read the solution to the problem. And you're still his actions make him swing video to spend their time watching clips of obscure when you write the text short and to the point.

N
NecridPower 16.03.20

we both hate the youtubers here. You do th can do?) Only the buzz and grumble like an old fart.))) I, too, couch critics. Those who spent the day on the problem, spend another 10 minutes of your life on video, which a lot of useful, besides solving the problem with maintaining a career. This video is not for you seceratery topics, and for those who needs help...
End of discussion!)

-

we both hate the youtubers here. You do th can do?)
Another is that it neobroker with high FSI? It is clear, first bring in action.

This video is not for you seceratery themes
Why did you posted it here, smart guy? Delete it then.

End of discussion!)
Judging by the number of brackets in your posts, really, to discuss with you about.

N
Nureken 16.03.20

Voice disgusting as the video. I, too, discovered America. Balabol, if in the case said, all the video would have lasted one minute.

M
Mironetti 16.03.20

Video on a 3+. Voice and text zero. The only thing that 2 method. And for the introductory emblem of the channel. So the video is zero. In fact. Those who do not want to watch the video. 2 options in short: 1 - all *.exe on behalf of the administrator run, or 2 - restart the game while the rules are not to start sohraneny. All. 10:30 of the video in 2 sentences. Thank you all for your attention.

G
GlebiKyC 16.03.20

Helped Toko less talking, more doing

N
NecridPower 16.03.20

Went to .|.. all! Envious, angry and cynical hamdaniya!