3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad.Nik 16.03.20 12:02 pm

The story quests - you need to undergo side effects to progress? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

All kind time of day! Want to learn about quests and missions.

Actually the question to open new narrative task you need to complete all the side quests, or am I not understand something?:)
Thanks in advance!;)
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 16.03.20

On the contrary, the story can ruin a side.

u
uogoroda 16.03.20

you can only go in the story

K
Krrrva 16.03.20

Side does with a story not connected

V
Vlad.Nik 16.03.20

Well, at the moment, I have to find the little man, who was seen in the area Noith. But this is no token there. Or I need the most to find it on the map, or is it a bug?

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

Vlad.Nik
It's not a bug, it's a 2 story missions, one that is basic, basic revenge and the purpose of GG, and the second, more detailed describes what to do. If you have played vedmak, the picture is almost the same, you have the main goal to find CRIS, but this goal to go on 3 other more mediocre, like to check Velen, Novigrad and Skellige.

V
Vlad.Nik 16.03.20

Bupycop
Understand You, Yes, through the entire series of the Witcher, loved it!:)
Now we have to deal with the task, just off the bugs, due to the fact that once it has been so, started to play the quest, and all... silence... the job is not continued, but it turned out that it needed a fresh restart:) thanks again for the help!;)

V
Vlad.Nik 16.03.20

Well, actually, that's the situation when I choose the main task.
No labels, although YouTube, the mark is, to talk to carboneros. What could be the problem?
Spoiler

Same problem with the quest where you need to catch 3 of the Nightingale:) give Me a reward in the form of arrows, and all... the Dialogue disappears and have to re-enter the game. In short, in the game sea of bugs!:) Drawdown FPS and horrible)

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

Vlad.Nik
Again, the same question to ask in the first place, what version you playing? In most cases, helps the latest version 1.3.3 where most of the bugs fixed. About labels another option. that you have them removed from the cards themselves.

V
Vlad.Nik 16.03.20

Bupycop
Well, apparently, it's all about versions, I have 1.2.5
Because the labels I cleaned. Then now try to install the latest version, and then we'll see, and unsubscribe, the bug was or not.

V
Vlad.Nik 16.03.20

Bupycop
Thanks for suggesting, really it was in the game. Downloaded the latest 1.3.4, and the marks appeared, and minor tasks went without bugs. And that in General, corrected many bugs, I hope now everything will be clear!;) All once again thank you for your attention!