3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Fenixx 16.03.20 12:02 pm

The final task (Ghost of a Tale)

Generally good game, has to perform the following tasks
1)Find a belt of the tracker.
2)Camisole thief,a pair of fine trousers,fine shoes and stockings, and the Royal crown.
3)Where to look for sign master
4)Where to find larvae)
5)Where the gold nuggets are approx.. the crab is already taken.
It seems nothing is forgotten
Please help.
43 Comments
Sort by:
T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

Judging by the quests, you're only half of the game was...

W
W.I.T.C.H.E.R 11 16.03.20

Master Fenixx
well see
1 zone Ranger on the left Bank and the rock there is a small tower, and in it a chest belt there
2 camisole in the harbour there is the bridge Nada to jump and go along the path at the end of the chest, trousers and shoes in the catacombs as zahodish go directly upiraetsya in the skeleton on a red canvas vylazish to the skeleton obseves it and voila,the crown on her Nada 7 nuggets and a blacksmith create one.
3 sign in the effluent for alchemist the flag with the spider on the colon
4 larva near Silo 1 on the roof where the descent into the basket 2 on the tower in the window
5 Nuggets on the banks of the water a lot
Good luck

S
Sprintin 16.03.20

Master Fenixx
duck is still far from the end)

M
Master Fenixx 16.03.20

W. I. T. C. H. E. R 11
Thank you now establish the identity of all the smugglers of the third, fourth and fifth.Where to look?

x
xREDISKAx 16.03.20

Master Fenixx
Search all the rats(as far as I remember in the courtyard of a couple,one the room of the commander,the rest in the Harbor,I might be wrong),some keys on the belt wear,tell them the password about termites ;-)

M
Master Fenixx 16.03.20

From the fourth smuggler's key never spoke to everyone, no one key does not give!!!All the rest figured out.

M
Master Fenixx 16.03.20

Hello generally 43 of the 58 tasks performed remained sledushii from the fact that I can't go
1)Camisole in the harbour from the bridge to jump from what it can screen some sort.
2) pants and shoes in the catacombs as you go. The approximate direction at least? Everywhere they played Secret passages are opened. a screenshot would be super if posted
3) the fourth smuggler's key never all the guards spoke all of the guards took the key chests have otkryval.Left cimmetry smuggler.Who even approximately. The guards are silent. About termites I didn't say anything.

x
xREDISKAx 16.03.20

Master Fenixx
1) camisole ,there is no bridge you have to jump ,there like how the bridge starts near the rock and there the textures can be seen that there is like a ledge ,like a footpath around the rock pass and there's a chest
screen no ,the map will not say where,just long bridges in the Harbor fumbled on the rocks
2) in the catacombs went and go straight until you hit a skeleton ,lezhashy on a red cloth,he swung his paw))) when suitable not written at all that there is something there ,jump him ,will see
3) about the keys not prompt ,do not remember where and from whom( the only thing that I can say ,to chat with all the rats ,to search their zone ,and the cook is the key for the door

M
Master Fenixx 16.03.20

And knickers they in the Harbor or in the catacombs?Camisole and stockings have taken.

t
tork879 16.03.20

xREDISKAx
so at what stage of the game opens the kitchen?? it turns out after a visit to opals in the job will be 5 ??? I just don't understand the logic of the job - opals 4, the 5th is in a closed chest, the key from the guard which protects the commander, but he lost it in the kitchen and of course cook in no hurry to give it away, so what to do then? o_o

W

Master Fenixx
I don't remember exactly but I think in the room of the commander in the chest

W

tork879
ask the cook about the password with termites that she will say that knows nothing, then podhodil to her again a little after and she asked to try the soup which she prepares and then will understand ( come to the kitchen and there's a key behind the door)

t
tork879 16.03.20

W. I. T. C. H. E. R 11
so I did all that already,then came to her and there was a mission to find evidence of the fact that it is the owner,and the kitchen was closed,and remained

W

tork879
OK I remember there in the evening sit in the kitchen with rats and each rat was supposed to bring a dish ( there's still pyany Silage and sits him Nada tonic that the cook had prepared ) at the request of the cook that Silas should bring cheese which is in the kitchen, the cook gives the key to the kitchen

T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

Guys, help. The ending, the frog can show the way, but it prevents the noise (or music). WHERE? In prison only 3 cameras out there that could make noise?

W

TokAreVisH
in the chamber where you began the game sitting rats talk to him

W

who knows where gostovici sit founded 5 and 2 do not know where it seems everything went through

t
tork879 16.03.20

W. I. T. C. H. E. R 11
1) when you go on top of the boundary wall (on it back and forth a security guard walks behind the rise of Silas,and ahead turn left to the tower where the obelisks), at the beginning of this wall looking to the right in the side of the yard and carefully jump down,get on the roof of a small,he is there
2) go along the corridor where the door to the commander,turn left,on derevyam in the collapsed room upstairs, there is a window with bars,throw stick,it will open the window in the meadow he will
at least in these zones of 2 missing I found,maybe the ones that you need in some other places

T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

tork879
He Silas on the map to mark, but right at the end, when does the magpie have to say.

t
tork879 16.03.20

W. I. T. C. H. E. R 11
how is this possible?! o_o the evening there only to guard the canteen and the one that plays at dice,cook no,and Silas,so the cook can give the job if it is not???? and the day any job she does